One

I scan the crowd in the closest section for the last time, left wings and right wings, center, each side even on another floor. She's not here again.

Where's my international girl ?

She has been gone for almost two months. The last time she appeared was in TWT in Manila. She even missed this whole Japan Tour.

"Namjoon, did you find her tonight?" Hoseok pat my shoulder as he approach me in the backstage.

"Nope. She's really gone. I'm worried if something happened to her."

"Maybe she has some personal matters in her hometown?"

"But she didn't tell me anything about leaving? I know our fans not always went to every concerts, or every event. But she's different. She never missed any of our events ever since debut. Now, she suddenly disappear, I just..."

"You're missing her?"

"Yeah, I miss her. So damn much."

*-*-*

"Enough is enough. I ain't marry a man I don't know. I'm gonna marry the one I love!" you shouted and slam closed your door before you locked it and grab your suitcase and put your important things inside.

"Who the one you love? Those korean man you chase over? They don't even know that you're exist?!?!" your mom - step mother - yelled in front of your door before you open it and glare at her.

"Wrong. They do know that I'm exist." you muttered and walk passed her.

"Hold on! Lynn, where are you going???!!" She held your arms but you dodged it.

"Chase my dreams, chase my love. I'm not gonna sit here and let you do anything you want for my life. I'm gonna fight my way!!" you reply her and continue your pace to the main front door.

"Since you're my step mother and I respect my late father, I'll let you stay here but if I found out you cross the line and trying to run away with my father's money. I'll makes sure you end up in jail!" you turn to her and talk to her for the last time before completely leaving the house.

"Who she think she is?!?! Just because she's my step mother and now after my father's died, she can do anything and including pairing me up with some random rich dude?? Not even in her dreams!!" You took a taxi and find your way to airport, you need to go back to him.

You weren't sure if he's waiting for you, but one thing for sure. You want to fight, fight for the best. Fight for the thing you love, and the person you love.

"Kim Namjoon, I'm coming back. Coming back home."