Three

"So, your boss rejected you who already worked for him for 2 years? That's just so rude." Namjoon complained right after both of you done ordering the food.

You were glad that Namjoon choose the perfect place. This small restaurant looked really cold from outside but feel warm inside, there aren't much costumer around and Namjoon choose the perfect table where he face the wall, so he can took off his snapback and mask and eat comfortably.

"Yeah, it's not his fault though. I left without any notice." you mumbles.

"Ah, and I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Did he leave any message to you?"

"Yeah, a piece of letter. Nothing much but basically he told me to believe in my self, stay healthy and live happily." you answered as you study his bare face in front of you.

"I bet he was an amazing father." Namjoon replied with a sincere smile that revealed his dimples.

'Yes, before he marry that woman.' you replied inside your mind, not ready to tell him about more personal things yet. So, you just smile instead.

When both of your meals served on the table, Namjoon and you didn't waste a second to start tasting it. You don't know but Namjoon took a quick glance at you who enjoying your dinner happily. Chuckling slowly, he continue eating his own food.

"So, what are you going to do now? Looking for new job? Oh, do you have any place to stay?" Namjoon asked after he done almost half of his food.

"Well, tonight I will sleep at hotel first. Maybe tomorrow I'll looking for new place to stay and also new job to lean on." you chuckles.

"Ah, there's a pretty good apartment near our old dorm. I can help you looking for the information if you interest with it."

"Ahh, you don't have to. You're so busy and I can't add more problem for you."

"No, it's alright. I can ask for some other staffs who live around there. They must be know about the information. That's not a big thing, really."

"Well, then just do it if you have some free time." you finally give up and thank him.

"It's still too early to thank me, miss." He answered in english which makes you laugh, not because it's weird but it's adorable. His adorable english.

"Anyway, I saw your tweet recently, about the photography? Do you interest in that too? Like Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook?"

"Ahh, about that." He replied and paused to take a gulp of his cold drink. "I think I just did it for fun. Unlike Taehyung, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook who maybe really love it as hobby, for me it's just for fun. It's beautiful so I took the picture then I can remember it. It's beautiful so I shared it with ARMY." He explain in details just like how he usually explain about his thoughts in Vlive.

"I see. I thought you interest in that too, since I'm really in love with photography too."

"Really?? Wow!"

"Do you want to see some of them?" you asked him in lower voice, and he nod fast like a little kid. 'How adorable this man is.' you thought and grab your phone to show him some of the photos.

"Look, this one is my favorite. It's in BTS first concert and the lighting was so perfect that I can't help but capture it even though all of you haven't come out yet." you explain and giggles. "This one is from Brazil, and this one is from L.A, this one is from Chicago ah this one is from Philippines! My all time favorite oh my God, how could I forget about this." you blabbering and fangirling over your own works.

"Are you probably have been going to every corner of the world?" He asked, disbelief with those photos you've taken in each country.

"Well, just in case you forget. I never failed to visit your concerts and events before, so what countries you've visited, I did too." you grin and he let out chuckles.

"But you missed the whole Japan tour."

"But I've been to Japan so many times before too." you snap back don't want to lose against him.

"You're right. Anyway, great shots you got over there. I bet Taehyung, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook will feel threatened."

"They won't. I'm just an amateur." and with that both of your conversation going on, until Namjoon's phone vibrates.

"Seconds." He gives you code when he answered the phone while you just slurping your cold drink and watching his moves. His way of talking, his hand gestures, his eyes searching for something as he keep talking to God-know-who, everything about Kim Namjoon is just so attractive.

You were too mesmerized by him that you don't even realize that he's done with the call.

"Lynn?! You hear me?" Namjoon woke you up from your little daydream.

"Ah, yeah?"

"I asked you if we can get going now? Since you know, Hoseok just called me and they need me back in the company. You know, important business." He said with awkward hand gestures which makes you chuckles.

"Of course, it's okay. Let's go. There is important business need to be settle." you chuckles at the 'important business' term that famous around ARMY ever since Bon Voyage.

After he paid for the meals, both of you went out from that restaurant, he turns to you.

"So..."

"So?" you asked him, let him continue what he was about to say.

"You won't leave Seoul for awhile, right?" He asked while rub the back of his head.

"Yeah. I like being in here, so I might stay longer here, or maybe forever." you shrug.

"Great." He muttered slowly and look up again to you. "So..... I'm gonna leave now then."

"Sure. I'll heading to the hotel too and thank you so much for the dinner."

"Anytime! Just call me whenever you need company for meals." he blurted it out and you notice how his eyes blink as if he shouldn't say that sentence.

"Um, but I don't have your number, oppa and you don't have to give it to me, it's your privacy and I respect that."

"Lynn." He called your name seriously which catch your attention.

"You're not just my fans now. You're like a friend to me. So, give me your phone now."

Again, if he insist? :>