Epilogue

Epilogue

4 months later

Nandini entered the room with a cup of tea and found Manik sleeping peacefully. She bent down and whispered in his ears

"Tea ready!"

He just smiled and turned to other side.

"Manik, get up!" she said sitting on bed.

But he pulled her and She fell on him but his eyes were still closed.

"Good morning..." she said smiling.

"Good morning Love,!" He replied before opening his eyes.

"Why are you so late?" Nandini asked playing with his hair.

"Why are you so far?" Manik said caressing her cheeks.

Both smile and Share a kiss. Nandini then keeps her head on Manik's chest.

Manik's POV

I won. I got Nandini back. She accepted me forgetting the past, adjusting with the present and sure of the future. I don't want anything else. She will never know the exact reason of this marriage but live it heartily. We are now together, forever! I just want a happy family with her now.

Nandini's POV

At last, his love won. I love him a lot. Today, tomorrow, and forever. I will not let him know ever that I know that truth. Not because I am thankful to him, but because I love him. I have always loved him and now more because I am having the symbol of our love in my womb. Thank you, Manik for everything.

She kissed his chest and he kissed on her temple.

It's not the end, it's a new beginning!