Rooming with Royals [11]

Start from the beginning

"To pass this test, you have to turn the soil into rock." He pointed to the table that had a glass on it. " Concentration is the key. I will not tell you what to do because if you're a real earth bender then you'll know what to do." He finished his statement by this. If I was a real earth bender then I'll know what to do but the problem is, I didn't know what to do.

I just have to try then.

I looked at the glass of soil and imagined it crumpling until it became a rock. Nothing happened. I tried again, this time glaring at the glass but like the first time, and yet again, nothing happened. Frustrated, I gritted my teeth a tried once again, this time closing my eyes and thinking of it turning into a rock.

Imagine yourself lifting a huge rock.

I pictured myself in a huge green field looking a huge rock infront of me. I bent down and took it in my arms trying to lift it. Putting so much effort in lifting it, the work finally paid in. Feeling physically exhausted, I dropped the rock and opened my eyes only to find myself staring at the broken glass.

What the-?

Looking down at the floor, I gasped when I saw what I accomplished. Finally! After all this work, I eventually passed this. A smile made its way to my face. Looking up to talk to the person that was here, I frowned when I saw no one was here.

Great!

I thought rolling my eyes. He just disappeared like the first man did. I got out of the room knowing that I should open another door. There were two doors, one to the left side and the other to the right.

Eeny Meeny miny moe. Catch the tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go.

Yes, I know it's stupid but I had to do it. I just couldn't choose. My finger landed on the left door. I shrugged and walked in its direction. Opening the door I went in and gasped at the beautiful waterfall that I saw infront of me. Unlike the other two dark rooms, this one was full of light and energy.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . Everything in this room was so relaxing. The sound of the waterfall calmed down my nerves. The smell of the roses was so refreshing. The amount of wind around me was so incredible. I opened my eyes and sighed. I wish I could stay here the entire day.

"Water can be so relaxing. It brings you to live. Makes you relax. The sound of it is like a symphony but it can also be deadly." I turned around when I heard a feminine voicespeak. I gasped when I looked at her.

She looked like a lady in her early thirties. She had very light silkyblond hair that reached her waist. Big baby blue eyes making her look like an angel. She had a petite but pointed noise, red full lips and flawless white skin reminding me of snow white.

Mesmerized by her beauty, I couldn't help but stare at her. When I notice her lips twitching trying not to break into a smile, I looked away embarrassed. Her hand touched my cheek making me look at her. Her gaze was so intense but at the same time soft. A big small was on her face as she let her hand fall. Turning around, she walked a few meters away.

"Tell me child, see the waterfall right there?" She asked me, her back still facing me.

"Yes."

"I want you to stop the water flowing. Freeze it in place." I swallowed nervously.. Did I hear her correctly? How can she expect me to freeze water? She's not serious right?

"Let me see if you are a water bender." Her sweet soft voice turned hallow.

"Make it stop." She ordered.

I nodded quickly then faced the waterfall. How does she expect me to stop it?

"Raise your hands child, open your hands and imagine yourself pulling the current towards you. When you do that, freeze yourself. Your brain. Don't think of anything else except for the water frozen."

I did as she told me. Extending my arms forwards, I closed my eyes. I started pulling the current in my direction. I bent my fingers and pulled then backwards. I did that for at least a minute till I felt energy pulsing through my veins.

Don't think of anything else except for the water frozen.

I did what she said. I didn't think of anything except the water. Opening one eyelid, I was stunned to see that the water was frozen in place, not moving. I kept staring at the scene for a while and finally broke out of my trance when I remembered that the woman was still her with me. I looked in her direction and saw her walking out of the room but frantically, stopped and turned in my direction

"Well done child."

She had a small smile on her face as if she knew something that I didn't. I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. Why does everyone hide things from me?First the guys and now her. I shook my head and continued on. I still have one room left. Opening the last door expecting everything to happen. It was like a battlefield but with flames.

"Fire is the hardest element, it's very rare for someone to control an element such as fire." A man said. He was wearing a big black hoody, hiding his face.

"That's all that I have to say, I'm not here to create a chitchat." His voice was so deep, yet reminded me of the voice of Eros.

"Create a flame." Was all he said. He didn't give me any advice. Nothing.

Creating a flame was very hard. It took me ten minute just to make a very tiny flame. Anyone would have laughed at me but all what the man did was nod and get out of the room without another word.

***

I closed my eyes sighing softly as a breeze of wind blew making the fine oak trees surrounding me rustle. Hearing the magnificent sound of waves made my body relax. The bright sun itself hitting my delicate skin reminded me of the good times I spent at home. The best part was the sun sending different rays of colors before it hid itself beneath the sea. Sitting here on the high cliff facing the sea was pure bliss. It's one of the few places that nature left for us after we humans destroyed its beauty.

I closed my notebook with a smile on my face. After finishing the tests, Remus and I spent some time talking. After a while, he told me that he needs to go because something urgent came up. So here I am, on this cliff I found while wandering around. The sun has already set and it's starting to get dark.

I got up and leaned against the tree. Many thoughts were running through my head, mainly evolving around the tests. I just stood there for some time till I noticed that it got really dark. I bet the guys were going crazy wondering where I am.

"So here you are." A voice I directly recognized said.

I turned around only to find him standing in all his glory leaning against a tree with a smirk on his face.

Him.

Eros.