Todrick

Your school schedule

M| Math [1st Hour] [8:00]

Science [2nd Hour] [9:00]

Language [3rd Hour] [10:00]

M| PE [4th hour] [11:00]

M| Lunch [12:00]

M| Art/Music [5th Hour] [1:00]

Social Studies [6th Hour] [2:00]

M| Photography [7th Hour] [3:00]

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Math seemed to fly by but as I was walking out the teacher stopped me.                                                   "Miss L/n I need to speak with you." I walked back to the teacher and stood there while he was grabbing something. He turned around with a stack of papers. "Here's all of the homework you've missed. I hate giving all of this to you all at once but I have no choice. You only have a week to get it done. I suggest you find a partner who is in most of your classes to help work out some of the questions." I sighed and took the foot tall stack of papers. "I have to drop these off in my locker so is there anyway you can give me a hall pass?" I said with a sigh. He agreed and handed me my pass. I left the room and went to my locker. I tried to put in my locker combination while holding my papers and lets just say I have a huge stack of homework now spread out on the floor. I groaned and bent over to start picking them up when I heard someone fall. I stood up and looked over to see Todrick on the ground. Todrick was the guy who was always trying to act cool. He picked himself off the ground and gave me a glare. "Seriously y/n? Why don't you watch what the hell your doing!" He didn't sound to happy. "I'm sorry Todrick I just got all this homework-" "I don't want to hear your excuses." He shoved me and made me fall. "Todrick really im sorry." "Your gonna be sorry when the rest of the school finds out you threw your papers on the ground to make me fall." Not the whole school would believe him but his friends definitely would. He just had to be friends with the bullies of the school. "Please don't! I didn't do anything!" He grabbed me and shoved me against the lockers. "Listen here bitch. Just because your mommy died doesn't mean you can get in my way." He dropped me on the ground and just walked off. 

After I finally got all my papers put in my locker Science was basically over. It only had like 15 minutes left so no use in really going. So since I had a wee bit of free time I went up to the roof. It's my favourite place to go now. Seeing as I don't really want to even go home. My father just keeps on hurting me. I don't know how to make it stop. I leave him alone and he says i'm avoiding him, which ends up with me getting beat. But anytime i'm around him at all he says i'm worthless and i'm just getting in the way. Luckily he has only bruised me which is easy to cover up with makeup.                                                                                                                                                                   I just kept on thinking as I made my way to the roof. I forgot how much I loved this spot. I spent about 5 minutes on the roof and then I decided to go ahead and start headed towards class. When I got to the class room I saw no one was there. Not even the teacher. Weird. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

SLIGHTLY IMPORTANT A/N:                                                                                                                                            So I decided in hopes of me updating more often I'm going to make shorter chapters like this. Pretty much a normal chapter just split in half. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a little while. My life has just been so crazy and i'm having a hard time mentally. I do have an idea for the next chapter so I hope that will be up by next week. Buuuuuuut I make no promises XD.