The news

We walked outside and I told Mark to start posing. He hit quite a few poses.But then Mark just looked at me and flipped me off with a funny look on his face. I took the picture and giggled. "What? You finally realize how sexy I am?" Mark said walking over to me. "Nope. Just thinking about the trouble you will get in when the teacher sees this." "Oh well." Mark says going to sit down on a bench. He was attempting to fix his hair but it wasn't working. I walked over to him and started trying to fix it. "I'm trying to fluff your goddamn hair." "I think you just wanted to touch the amazing floofyness." "Nope. Just want these to look good so I can get a good grade." I said with a giggle. I'm obviously a pretty giggly happy person. Mark was looking at something in the distance. "Freeze! Don't move." I got the camera and took a few pictures. "Ok your good. But look at this one."

"Damn

"Damn. I'm hot." Mark said laughing. I laughed. That was kinda funny. "Here. Give me the camera. Your turn." I handed Mark the camera and hit a few poses. One was supposed to be a dramatic over the shoulder picture but something tells me the only thing Mark got in the picture was my ass. I just hit a few random poses. Some goofy, some serious, some dramatic. "Here you wanna look at these?" "Sure!" I said walking towards him. We started looking through the pictures when I heard tires screeching.  I looked up to see a truck smashing into a car.  Man that truck hit it hard. I got a closer look at the car when I realized.....

 "Oh my god." I started running to where the wreck happened. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I could here Mark running behind me but I wasn't looking back. I got to the car that got hit. I tried to open the drivers door but it was jammed. "MOM! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! MY MOM'S IN THERE!" I ran around to the passengers side to try and see if I could get in on this side. This door wasn't jammed thankfully. I looked into the car. I screamed once I saw my mom. 

BLOOD TRIGGER WARNING

"MOM NO! No no no no..." She was a huge piece of metal in her head. Blood was everywhere. I was screaming and crying when I noticed somebody pulling on me. I looked around to see it was Mark. "Y/n come on. Come here." He was trying to pull me away from the car. "No! Mom no.." Mark finally got me away from the car. He picked me up and carried me away from the crash sight. I heard sirens and saw the cops, firemen, and paramedics. "PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP HER" Mark set me down once he thought we were far enough away. I saw them pull her out of the car and ran as fast as I could to her. Once I saw her obviously lifeless body I fell to my knees. I put my face in my hands and cried. I looked up to see Mark sitting in front of me with his arms open. I jumped towards him and let him hold me. I cried into his shoulder and he held me so tight. It was so comforting. I didn't know him very well but I needed a shoulder to cry on right now. Literally. 

I realized that my dad was at home. He doesn't even know what's happened. I mean how could he? This literally  just  happened. I stood up and started running as fast as I could towards my house. "Wait y/n! Where are you going?!?" I could hear Mark behind me. I kept running back as I answered him. "I have to tell my dad!" I kept running when I noticed a car next to me. The person in the car rolled down their window. "Y/n let me give you a ride. You will get there quicker." I turned to see Mark in the drivers seat. I got in the car and told him my address. We started driving that way. The drive was silent. Well silent besides my sniffles. "Thank you Mark." He looked at me and gave me a smile. You could tell it was a pity smile though. Not even an 'I'm sorry your going through this wish I could help' smile. It was a 'man that sucks' smile. But I didn't care. I just needed to get home.

Chapter two is done! Yay! Comment your thoughts! Sorry it was a little bit shorter than the first chapter.