And so it began

Mark has red hair in this btw. I just really wanted to use that picture.

F/n: First name

L/n: Last name

M/n: Moms name

D/n: Dads name

H/c: Hair color

H/l: Hair length

E/c: Eye color

F/a: Fave artist

A/n: Authors note

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Yay. The start of a new school year. Yippee. I got up with a groan and went to grab some clothes. I grabbed some light jean shorts and a power puff girls crop top. It's my favorite cartoon.       

I went to my bathroom and used the bathroom, brushed my hair, all that stuff

I went to my bathroom and used the bathroom, brushed my hair, all that stuff. I was done getting ready so I headed downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. "Good morning Mom!" I said with a smile. I'm a pretty happy person. Or at least I act like it. Even if I am having a bad day I smile like always. "Good morning! Y/n!" "So you still have your lip piercing in huh?" She said with a sigh. A/n: I'm not judging people with lip piercings. Hell I have one. Along with a septum piercing.  "Yes mom. I still have my lip piercing in." My mom and I never argued. We only argued about my piercing. "When are you going to take that damn thing out" "Mom i'm not taking it out." She was starting to get upset with me. "Mom i'm going to just walk to school today. I don't want to get in an argument. I love you" I hugged my mom goodbye and walked out the door. 

I finally got to the school and walked to my locker. I grabbed my books and walked to my first class which is maths. I walked into the class and went to my seat. I listened to the teacher drone on about 96 plus 43 equals puppy or whatever shit he was talking about. Once that class was over I went to my next one. My whole schedule was like this. (A/n don't worry I will put this schedule in all the chapters that include school. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Maths

Science

English

Lunch 

Band/choir

Social studies

Photography

PE                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I got through all the boring classes and finally made it to lunch. Lunch is the best part of my day. I got my backpack out of my locker and started walking to the stairs to go to the roof. After checking to make sure there was no one around I went up the 4 flights of stairs and I went onto the roof. I walked to the edge, just not the very edge, sat down and grabbed my sketch book. This was my release. Whenever I was upset about anything I drew and it would all go away. I love drawing. (Here's some of your drawings.) 

I just liked coming up here to draw because it's so perfect

I just liked coming up here to draw because it's so perfect. The view, the only slight noise, and it was almost like the air was more crisp up here. I took a deep breath in and out. This was my quite place. Not that I had a bad home and this was my only quite place it's just different at home. It's much more peaceful here. I took out my sketch book and started drawing. I was drawing a pair of lips with a piercing. I got about half way through when I saw the time and had to go to class. I put my sketchbook in my backpack and went to put my stuff in my locker. I unlocked my locker and put my bag in there. When I closed my locker someone was standing behind it and scared me. "FUCK" I jumped. I looked at who it was. Mark. Mark was one of the "badboys" in this school. He has slept with every goddamn girl in this school except me and the gay girls. He also drinks and has piercings and tattoos. Yep. He's one of those guys. "Boo." I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my class. "Don't you have a class to get to?" I said with a smile. Even though he seemed like a douche I shouldn't be mean to him. "Yep." "So then go to your class and leave me alone please" "Nah. I would rather sit here and watch you get pissed at me." I ignored him and went into my class room. I doodled in my note book and listened to the teacher. The bell finally rang and I was headed to photography. I got there first mostly because my last class room was just the next class room over. I sat there and just looked out the window admiring the bird sitting on the windowsill. The class room quickly started filling up with people including Mark. "Ok class!" The teacher snapped me out of my daydreaming. "Today we are working on still portraits. You will be put into pairs. Once you are assigned your partners each pair of people will get one camera.  We will all then go outside and you will take pictures of each other." She paired everyone else up except for 4 people. Mark, Jane the sluttiest girl in school, Ben the big headed jock, and me. God dammit. I don't want to be paired up with any of these people. My thinking was cut off by the teacher calling out Jane and Bens names. Shit. "Guess that just leaves us two." Mark said giving me a smirk. I looked at him and gave him a smile. I walked over and grabbed our camera. "Let's go." I told Mark while I was already walking out of the room. 

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Comment and let me know what you thought!