What!?

A/n: Damn. Dramatic chapter title. Anyways thank you guys for reading. I do hope you guys are enjoying. I'm sorry Mark was only mentioned in the last chapter but that chapter was supposed to be more about you then Mark. Also, there won't be as much crying from now on. This is where y/n starts to kinda toughen up.

"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~  I finally got home after moms funeral and oh boy  was I mad. On the way home I got to thinking of everyone who came to the funeral and how happy mom would have been that all those people showed up. But you know who didn't show up? My father. Her own husband wasn't there to mourn the passing of his wife because he was drunk. I can't believe him. I walk into my house and slam the door behind me. You bet i'm gonna cause a scene. I'm pissed. 

I hear my dad stomp his way down the stairs. Me giving him a glare the whole way down. "Are you serious y/n?! What is wrong with you?" He asked raising his voice at me. "What? Was my door slamming getting in the way of your drinking? I mean that is all you fucking do! You couldn't even make it to moms damn funeral Do you even know how bad I needed you there?! Your the only family I have left now..." He threw his beer bottle down on the ground. It broke and glass went everywhere. "What the fuck was that for?" I asked staring at him in disbelief. "I did that to get you to quit complaining. God, that's all you do is whine, whine, whine." "Well all you do is drink, drink, drink! You've been drinking for a whole week straight! Seriously dad why can't you ju-" I was cut off by my dad slapping me across the cheek. I went silent as I closed my eyes and tried to process what just happened. I opened my eyes and looked at my dad to see him staring at me. He looked furious. "I can't believe you just did that." I said quietly. "What did you just say!?" He yelled at me. I didn't say anything. I just stood there. I guess that upset him because he shoved me and went back to his room. He shoved me so hard I fell to the ground and landed in the glass from the beer bottle. I felt a sharp pain in my hand and looked down to see I had cut my hand when I tried to catch myself. I went upstairs to the bathroom so I could clean off my hand. I grabbed the first aid and poured some disinfectant on it. "Ow" i winced as I cleaned it up a bit with a wash rag. I wrapped my hand up and looked at it. I can't believe this happened. I never thought that dad would ever do anything like this. I guess I was wrong. Honestly I'm slightly scared that he will do that again. 

*~#*~#*~#*A few weeks later*~#*~#*~#

Today was the day I will have to go back to school. My hand still hasn't healed completely so I still have it wrapped. Dad has hurt me again. I try not to upset him though...                                           I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and went downstairs for some breakfast. I'm not super hungry so apple it is. I ate my apple and started to get ready. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went to my room to get ready. I put on my outfit.

I grabbed my backpack and my car keys on the way out and left for school

I grabbed my backpack and my car keys on the way out and left for school. On the way there I plugged in my phone and listened to some music. 

I got to school slightly early so I was just finishing my song and scrolling through instagram. When the song ended I grabbed my bag and went inside. Even though I sat in my car for a little while, I was still the first one in class. About 10 minutes later everyone packed into the class room. The teacher went through roll call and only 2 people were missing. Mark and Pheobe. I know mark because he has most of the same classes I do. 

A/n: I changed the school schedule. The ones with an M next to it are the ones Mark is in. Heres the school schedule btw. 

M| Math [1st Hour] [8:00]

Science [2nd Hour] [9:00]

Language [3rd Hour] [10:00]

M| PE [4th hour] [11:00]

M| Lunch [12:00]

M| Art/Music [5th Hour] [1:00]

Social Studies [6th Hour] [2:00]

M| Photography [7th Hour] [3:00]

About half an hour into class Mark and Pheobe come in. The teacher got onto them for being late but thats all that happened. Mark came and sat in his seat thats next to mine. 

Welp thats all ive got for this chapter. It was a filler chapter so I'm sorry if it's not super dramatic. lol. Also sorry its been so long since ive updated. I have no excuse this time.