He walked over to her pulling at the straps. She quickly snatched his hand whispering into his ear.

Alyana: "Uhn uhn. Tonight I'm taking control."

Lau was shook. He looked into her eyes and then at her body.

Lau: "well damn go ahead..."

She slowly pulled his shirt and pants off.

Alyana: "Lay down..."

He did as he was told. She kissed his neck, Then his chest, Then his abs, until she got to his sweatpants. She stroked the beast through his pants turning him on. She pulled his pants off immediately getting on top of him. She laid on him tasting every part of his lips. She tasted his lips until the beast couldn't take anymore. She pulled her straps off her shoulders pulling them past her hips. She pulled her thong down throwing it on the floor. She stroked the beast rubbing it against her pearl. Lau bit his lip feeling how moist she was. She slid him in bouncing her hips up and down.

Lau: "mmm jesu-"

Alyana: "uh my gawd.."

He held her hips making her go faster. He started stroking as well making her moan even louder.

Alyana: "ooow you feel so good..."

The sound of the bed hitting the wall concealed the sound of the door.

Larry: "you got any blank-"

Larry stood there with his eyes wide open.

Lau: "come on bro damn!!"

Alyana: "Can you knock?!"

Larry: "um I-I uhh...damn!"

He was staring at Aly who didn't cover her body at all. She seemed okay with him seeing her like this. She looked at Larry and then back at Lau.

Alyana: "Well can you do something about him! He's just standing there watching!!"

Lau: "..."

Alyana: "Hello?? What you never seen a vagina before??"

Larry was shook by her question.

Larry: "actually I know how to handle em better than my brother so keep talking bitch!!"

Lau: "hey yo!!"

Larry: "well shut your disrespectfort ass girlfriend up then..."

Alyana: " excuse me?! I'm not scared of you Larry!!"

Larry: "You should be.You only know Lau. You never had the twins before..."

Alyana: "the twins?"

Lau: "He's right... no girl can handle us together at the same time..."

Alyana: "...bet."

Lau: "you sure?"

Alyana: "mhmm"

Lau motioned Larry to come to the bed. He shrugged his shoulders walking over to them. He took his shirt off pulling his pants down. She looked at Larry and then down at his hard. She stroked it as Lau pounded into her. Larry leaned over rubbing her pearl as she stroked. His fingers were so soft and fast.

Alyana: "oooow noo!!"

Larry: "should've never asked baby girl..."

Her legs started shaking. She stopped stroking Larry as she screamed. Lau grabbed her waist pounding harder. She cummed all over Larrys fingers and the beast.

Larry: "Retouenez-la"

Lau did as he was told. He grabbed Aly putting her on all fours. Lau got in front of her kissing her lips. Larry got behind her taking no time sliding into her. He looked at Lau with a satisfied look.

Lar: "she's so tight...oh my god..."

She smirked as Lau sat up on his knees.  He grabbed her head putting the beast on her tongue.

Lau: "go ahead baby..."

She sucked on the head stroking the rest, as Larry pounded into her. Larry reached deep inside her rearranging all her guts. Her moans felt so good to him.

Lau looked up at Larry nodding his head giving him approval to show her the twins. Without anytime to waste Larry pounded into her. Her butt bounced back against his abs. He pounded and pounded listening to her screams. She couldn't even take care of Lau anymore because she couldn't keep her mouth closed. Lau moved to her side rubbing her pearl. He moved his fingers faster the hard and faster Larry pounded. She ripped at the sheets and bit the pillow. She screamed and screamed until she finally cummed all the way down Larrys leg. It dripped onto the sheets. Larry pulled out of her standing up off the bed. He put his pants back on leaving Lau and Aly on the bed. He started walking towards the door but quickly turned around remembering what he came for.

Larry: "oh yeah!! Y'all got any blankets?"

___________________________

Oh Larry😂😂😂

But that was a chapter huh?😳😭😭

Love y'all hope y'all are now pregnant ☺️💕💕💕