They were black diamond pumps with studded gold spikes.When I was trying them on, Blaine walke up with a gold clutch with black studdes. If you haven't already noticed my favorite colors are black and red.

After shopping at other stores, I had Blaine carrying about twenty bags. He bought me a pair of red faded jeans, a black pair of jeans, a black crop top, a red crop top, Victoria's Secrets items, a pair of black flats, a pair of red flats, a black leather jacket, a red leather jacket, my dress, heels, clutch, red and black hyperdunks and hyperfuse basketball shoes, a pair of black combat boots, a pair of red combat boots, and latestly a pair of green and black jordans.

Blaine was complaing that he was hungry, so we went to the food court and orded food. Blaine got a bacon cheeseburger from McDonalds and I got a chicken sandwhich with chicken nuggets. We both got shamrock shacks.

After we finished eating Blaine said
"After the ceremony I got you a present and I think you will really like it"

" Are you going to tell me what it is or leave me in the dark" I asked.

"Leave you in the dark" He said smirking.

I gave him the pouty face and said" Plllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!! You know I hate suprises!!!!!"

He just started laughing and said " No, now lets go before you don't have enough time to get ready".
----------------------------------------------------

When we got home, I took all of my bags to my room and started to get ready. I had another two hours, but I am still a girl so I take a while to get ready. I grabbed my undergarments, red and black, and went and got in the shower. I washed with my new favorite pomegranate shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

I got out and got dressed in my undergarments, then I slipped on my new dress. I then applied some light make-up. I applied red lip stick, black eye liner, black mascara, and red eye shadow. I put red streaks in my black hair and then curled it lightly. I left it to fall down my back. I put on my heels and did a little practice laps around my room, so I didn't fall when I made my grand entrance.

After five minutes of pacing and breaking in my new shoes, I heard a light knock on the door. I opened the door and looked to find Blaine standing the doorway looking amazing. He had on a black tux and was holding out red roses for me to take. When he noticed me staring he smirked. I noticed that my jaw was hanging open and I close it quickly.

He laughed and said
" DAMN GIRL!! Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven because you look like and angel your gorgeous!!!!"

Then it was my turn to laugh
" Thanks and that was a really cheesy pick up line you used there. I hope you don't use that on your mate when you find her."

He pouted" Whatever let's go atleast I tried"

"Haha big bad alpha got a soft side" I laughed.

He smirked" Haha very funny. Cry me a river".

When we got to the stairs, he said " May I be your escort to this lovely ceremony?"

"You may" I replied.

As we walked down the grand staircase every unmated wolves eyes turned purple with lust and all the girls were looking at me with envy. I just smirked at all the boys and Blaine just laughed at all of my attention. When we got closer to the stage, Blaine walked on and introduced me " Welcome. We are gathered here today to celebrate the entrance of Britney Falls into the Blue Moon Pack as the pack trainer and a warrior. Britney Falls may you please join me on the stage." And with that I joined him on the stage.

Blaine said " Repeat after me" I nodded.

"Do you Britney Falls promise to protect the Blue Moon pack, be loyal to your alpha, and fight against enemies to keep everyone safe?"

" I, Britney Falls, promise to protect the Blue Moon pack, be loyal to Alpha Blaine, and fight against enemies to keep this pack safe".

"Now please give me your hand, so I can scratch you with my claw" He said. I handed him my hand and he cut me. He held out his hand and said

" Now cut me with your claws in the center of my hand". I cut his hand and we shook our hands that had recieved the cuts and he said

"Welcome to the Blue Moon Pack Britney Falls as a warrior and pack trainer." Blaine told me.

"Thank you Alpha Blaine" And with that the crowd errupted into cheers, shouts of joy, yips of excitement, clapping, and it ended with everyone howling like their wolves.

"Everyone be quiet. I have a suprise for Britney" Blaine said as he motioned for me to follow. We walked out to the garage doors and he said

"When you are ready to find out your suprise press this button" Blaine said as he handed me a remote with a red button.

I hit the button and I screamed so loud
" OMG!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BLAINE!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT ME A PAGANI ZONDA C12 S 7.3!!!!!!"

Blaine just chuckled and said "Your welcome".

Then I felt all of the congratulations in my head. But as I say " Everything good comes to an end and is quickly faced with an obstacle you need to pass".

As the cheers died down, the Beta, Jax of the pack rushed in saying

" Alpha the RedBlood Pack has been recently attacked by rouges. There was a kidnapping. A warriors daughter was taken." And I froze.

I asked "Do you know what her name is?"

Jax replied " Gabriel and Ashley Falls' daughter, Whitney Falls" Everyone gasped.

And with that I stood in shock. Then I started hysterically sobbing. Everything started getting blurry. I felt like I was falling. Before I hit the ground I felt strong arms wrap around me. I heard Blaine say

"Don't worry. We will find your sister".

And with that I blacked out in Blaines' arms.

ALLYSON TO THE SIDE AS ASHLEY OLSEN!!!!