Love Triangle - Zelda and Link

Start from the beginning

"What brings you here to the Guard's chamber?" Link asks her.

"I was thinking that maybe the three of us could go on a small trip?" She says. Her big green eyes gleam with excitement. She looks so cute like that, oh my goodness.

"That would be really nice!" I say.

Link looks at Zelda slightly confusedly, but simply concurs.

"Where will we go?" I ask Zelda.

"It's up to you!"

-time skip-

I reluctantly decided Satori Mountain. Honestly, I thought Zelda or Link should decide seeing as they're much more important than me. Oh well...

We rode our horses out to the base of the mountain and we all climbed it to the very point. Link says he saw the Lord of the Mountain up here.

We set down a little blanket and all sat around it. Zelda brought a small pie to share. I have about 3 pieces because I'm a hungry piece of crap. Link—unlike him—started the conversation.

"So... um... who's still hungry? I can go and get some more food down the mountain.." He mumbles a bit .

"I guess I am." I say. I'm still hungry. The hike and ride up here took quite a bit out of me.

"Alright. I'll go and get some fruit. There's so many apples on one part of the mountain."

"See ya in a bit."

"Could you bring back a Hearty Durian?" Zelda asks right as he turns to leave.

Once Link has been gone for exactly a minute, Zelda broke the silence.

"Link and I both have something to tell you..." she says. Wait what? What's going on between the two of them? Are they... no... Zelda said she's not interested in Link, but that was a year ago and things change..

We sit in more silence until Link finally comes back. He passes out some fruit and we chow down on the juicy treats. I notice Link and Zelda look at each other and share a nod.

What?

"It's time we told you, (Nm). Link and I..." Zelda starts.

I'm expecting them to say that they're getting together, but what Zelda says hit me like a Lynel Club.

"Link and I... both like you.. as in like like you."

Hoooooly crap...

I like the both of them, but who do I choose...

"We understand if you don't think of either of us in that way. It's really fine. But who do you choose?" Link finishes.

I give it a good thought.

"I like..."

Choice time!

Zelda:

...Zelda."

Zelda's eyes light up with contentment and confusion at the same time.