I could feel tears forming under my eyes. Wow, I never knew I could get this emotional after not seeing them in four days. 

The yacht was about to dock. The boys threw away their torches into the ocean. Then all of a sudden, without even saying a word, we all had a big group hug. It felt nice, I felt warmth. Warmth that you would feel .. from a family. 

"I love you guys!!" Liam said as we were still huddled. 

"Even me?" I squeaked. 

"Yes, you too Effy." Liam answered back and chuckled. 

After letting go of one another, they all started to wait in the area where the yacht was about to dock. All except for Louis. 

I don't know why, but I faced Louis and I suddenly blurted out, "I want to hug you." 

I swear I saw Louis' face light up. He opened up his arms and I ran to him. To my surprise, he picked me up and twirled me around. After setting me down, we were still hugging. He whispered in my ear, "You don't have to ask, you know." 

We retracted and I smirked at him. 

"Elizabeth!!" Someone called out. 

Louis' head and mine turned to look behind. I could see my mom getting of the yacht and started running to me. I looked up at Louis' and his head gestured as if to go and run and hug the hell out of your mother. 

So I did. 

"Mom!! I missed you so much!!" I said while hugging her tightly. It dawned to me that the last time we hugged like this was when I got out of the hospital and found out that dad was dead. At least this time, it was a good kind of hug. 

"Oh Effy, I am so sorry." She said. I could hear her sob. I got out from our hug and looked at her. 

"Mom, it's not your fault! And are you crying? Oh god mom, I am alive you know." I said giving her a big smile. The moment I said alive, I remembered the moment Louis and I had earlier. I quickly blushed. 

Emmy was then running towards me. I picked her up and hugged her. "Believe it or not, I missed you you little brat." I said while hugging her. 

She squealed, "Put me down, it's so embarrassing." 

I rolled my eyes and put her down. But she immediately hugged me afterwards. "I missed you too, Effy." 

Aww man, I think I'm going to cry. I looked at her, and her eyes widened. Like really wide like she saw a ghost behind me. I turned around and understood why. 

"Aww, I want a family moment like that too." Harry pouted as they came nearer. 

I looked at my sister, and though she was about to hyperventilate. I stroked her hair. 

"Mom, Emily. Meet the boys." I said spreading my arms as if to present them. 

They chuckled at my grand gesture. 

"Ah yes, we will talk about that later, okay?" Mom said in her motherly tone as she started to walk back in the yacht. 

"Uh-oh." I heard Zayn say and nudge Louis. Louis just stared at him with an annoyed look and back to me. I swear every time I look at his eyes, it's like sparkling. 

Emily nudged me hard on the ribs. I looked at her and said, "Oh right." 

"Guys, this is my little sister Emily who .. loves you all so much." I say emphasizing the last part. My sister has the biggest grin on her face. 

Just then Zayn knelt down and opened his arms to my sister. He put on his signature smirk, and my sister went wild and ran to him and hugged him. All the boys introduced themselves to my sister and hugged her, which probably is good for my part. She now owes me, big time.