V Ï Ø Ł Ä Ť Ë Đ

Start from the beginning

"I read your minds duh." She says as if it's the most nonchalant thing in the world.

"You can freaking read minds?" I ask, feeling I need to watch myself. My mind feels vulnerable.

"Yes I can freaking read minds and let me tell you. You guys spend alot of time trying to not look at my body. It's kind of sweet in some choir boy way." Sam clears his throat and cocks a brow as he make a hand gesture of confusion.

"Wait then is that how you knew I like doing it from behind?" Sam asks and my disgust takes over me as I take a sip of beer to clear the bile out my throat.

"TMI Sam!" I yell out and Sinelle places a hand on his thigh. She bites her lip and leans forward.

"Yes Sam but that wasn't reading your mind. That was me reading your sin. I know every Sin each of you have ever done." She says and I snort at this comment.

"Every sin?" I ask in disbelief and she strokes the brim of her beer and removes her hand from Sam.

"Yes Dean, I even know about the Chinese twins that did that thing with there fingers." She says and I tense up and grab my beer. 

"Really Dean?" Sam asks with a disgusted look and I chuckle nervously and shrug.

"Shut up man I had a year to live." I brush off the subject and Avert my attention to my food. More importantly this sweet sweet pie.

"See, the thing about my power is I enhance emotions. If you're feeling horny I make you so horny you have to act upon it. If you're feeling angry or jealous I can make you go into a murder spree on anyone that's ever done you wrong. If you're feeling prideful I can make you the cockiest S.O.B. in the game. If you're feeling really hungry I could make you eat a whole cow. It is all in how you feel." She explains all of this and Sam starts to become uncomfortable.

"Wait so you can make people kill?" He asks, seeming nervous that he will and she rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, I'm Sin you jackass." She says as if it were obvious and takes a bite of her food. I didn't notice until now that whatever she is eating looks very hardy and meaty. It smells really good too.

"I thought you said you weren't evil?" Sam questions and this snaps me out of concentrating in her food.

"Excuse me but doesn't this kind of feel like the pot calling the kettle black here? You guys kill on a regular basis, my aura is something that I can't help. People's emotions get in the way alot and can make them do nasty things." My anger gets the best of me as I Hear her condescending tone and I cock my gun at her. "Don't you dare compare us to you."

"Or else what? You'll shoot me." She snorts at me and I stand up and point my gun at her. She stands as well and rolls her eyes at me in a mocking way.

"I will Sinelle don't test me." I threaten and she steps closer and grabs the barrel of the gun, pushing it into her gut, and resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Do it Dean!" She screams and all I see is red as I feel an overwhelming amount of fury come over me. I pull the trigger and her hand comes off of me as she stumbles back.

"Oh crap. I just shot her..." I say in realization and Sam looks at me with wide eyes and stands up as we both turn our head back to Sinelle.

"That almost hurt Dean." She says, making a coughing motion and spitting her bullet out of her mouth. She lifts her shirt a bit and runs a hand over the fat where I had just shot her.

There is a knock on the door and Sinelle walks to the door and adjusts her clothes. I grab her arm and she shakes her head at me. Sam hits my arm and gives me a 'did you really just do that' and I shrug in confusion of what came over me.

"Ma'am we just heard gun shots. Is everything okay." A police officer asks and glances inside to us. His hand goes down to my gun and he goes for his, but stops as Sinelle grabs his hand.

"Yes officer, now tell all of your men to wrap it up. This was the act of a cult. It was mass suicide." She says giving him a smile and running a finger across is double chin.

"It was mass suicide." He repeats back, almost in a trance and she nods, leaning up to give him a kiss to the lips.

"Good. Now go tell your deputies." She says, towards his ear. The officer steps out and she closes the door and wipes her mouth with disgust.

"What was that about?" I ask and she rolls her eyes and points towards the door.

"Go find out yourself. But you're not gonna like it." I run to the door, looking in both directions and groan at the scene around me. Sam follows behind after getting a shirt on and stops in his tracks. The outside is covered in cops, police tape from one end to the other. Almost every door is blocked with police tape.  I notice a girl and the owner of the motel talking, and the girl busts out into tears. I dodge the local PD and make my way to him and she starts to sob even louder.  "Ma'am are you okay?"

I ask, stepping closer to her and she just sobs more. Let me tell you this girl is a very ugly crier. "There were 6 deaths last night and she is in hysterics I'm sorry to bother you agent." I share a look with Sam and he begins to soothe her and I follow him to the office. "What do you mean there were 6 deaths?" He shrugs and asks the girl to go back to his room to rest and runs a hand over his bald head. "I have no clue what happened here boys. The cops are saying it was some kind of mass suicide thing like a cult or something. A freaking cult man!"

He shakes his head and cracks his neck. I share a look with Sam as we know that it wasn't.  "Yall are the only ones who didn't off yourselfs last night. I was the one that found all the bodies. That girl that was in your room said Yall were all right and she left."

"Can I ask how they all died?"Sam asks and the owner looks outside and looks back at us.

"That's just the thing. They all died differently. One couple stabbed each other to death. One couple I found naked with chunks of there skins bitten off into each others mouths. Then the girl that was by herself slit her wrist. That girl in my office's father tried to kill her, she had to beat him with a lamp to stop him. This is the  craziest thing ive ever heard of agents. I don't know what happened. It's like everyone decided to be bad at the same time last night."

I nod at this and chuckle. "Yeah it sounds like it. Do you know about what time this all happened?" He shakes his head and tries to think. "I don't know. But it had to have been around 2 this morning because I was out at a bar and came back to the girl running to my office covered in blood." I nod and sigh. "Well thank you for your time, and I believe the cops are right on this one. Thank you."

Sam and I walk out the office and look at each other. "Sam around what time would you say Sinelle date raped us?" He shrugs and looks at me with a dumb look. "Well we got here around midnight last night. And we questioned her for about an hour or so and- holy crap." He cuts himself off as he puts two and two together.

"Sinelle did this."