Ď Ř Ě Â M Š

Dean's POV

As I watch her lay down, her large ass stuck up in the air I look back and Sam and groan, running a hand through my hair.

I go over to my bed and slip my boots off, looking up at Sinelle every couple seconds to make sure she is still there. Sam does the same but his eyes linger on her body, as would mine but I'm in a room with another guy who happens to be my brother so that's weird.

I take my flannel off and slip under the covers and Sam stands up , walking into the bathroom to shower. I crack my back and lay back as I feel sleep takeover everything about me.

"Dean." A voice whispers out and my eyes flutter open slowly as I look around. Sinelle sits on my bed in absolutely nothing and my eyes widen as she leans forward. "I'm cold Dean, can I lay with you." She asks and I feel my pants become a bit tighter as she looks at me with her large doe eyes.

"You probably wouldn't be so cold if you had clothes on." I say as I glance down at her full down. Her skin is so tan and flawless as I watch her straddle me on top of the cover.

"I want you to keep me warm. I want you to make me hot and bothered. Dean I want you to fill me up." She says in a breathy voice and I look to my side, not seeing Sam.

"Is this a dream?" I ask as she start moving her hips against mine making a throaty groan escape my mouth. "Only if you want it to be." She say leans in, her breath fanning over mine and for some reason it smelt like cherries. I had to taste her tongue in that moment and I lean up, reaching mine with hers. Her tongue slips in my mouth and a jolt of pleasure runs through my body all the way to my toes and I try and push her away for a second.

"You're not human." I breath out and she smirks running a hand down her body. "I sure feel like one Dean. Come on, don't you want to feel how hot and wet I am?" She asks and she whimpers in need. My hand moves from her hip and trails down to her pussy and she whips her hair back sighing.

She felt so warm and moist that I almost couldn't believe it. Her skin however was cold and I sit up placing a kiss to her full lips. She dart her tongue out and it tastes like the perfect mixtures of Whiskey and Cherries. I move my fingers farther along her pussy and she sigh out as my fingers graze her sensitive nub.

For the first time I actually can sit and enjoy the view as she writhes on my fingers for friction. Large, full breast are pressed against me. Not one tan line in sight making me belive that everything about her was just natural beauty.

I slip a finger into her and her hips rise making get an actual view of glistening center. She arches her back, back as she grabs onto the bottom of my legs as let out a loud moan. I lean forward and bring one of her nipple into my mouth and she cries out me name.

Never had I heard something so sexy in my life. "Dean, let me have your cock." She begs and I speed up my fingers as I mess with my belt. I unbotton my jeans with one hand and pull myself out of my boxers with a hiss. I slip my fingers out of her all the way and she whines as she opens her eyes.

Her eyes widen and a loud mixtire of moans erupt through the room. Mine from how good she felt around me and hers from the difference in size.  "You fill me up so good Dean!" She say and out of nowhere she starts riding me. Not that a mature way either, I mean full on porn star.

My eyes actually begin to close because it felt so good but she leans in for a kiss, making me open my eyes wide. She grabs my hands and places them on her large breasts as they bounce up and down in a fast motion. The girl wasn't even breaking a sweat as this all came natural to her. I tweak her nipples between my fingers and she begins to jirate. Her whole body shivers around me and I can feel the vibration down to my very bone.