Chapter 11

Natasha's POV

I was definitely surprised. My Justin JuJu went all out of his way to make my birthday the most memorable one ever. He did what he wasn't going to do and brought us to a night club! Like he legit drove us all the way to a club with legally of age people, lots of booze, and probably drugs too! So fucking epic if you ask me!

Oh, how daddy would be extremely angry, disappointed, and in a crazed fit if he knew where we were. But what my dad doesn't know won't hurt him. It's just a matter of Justin and I keeping this whole thing a secret. A huge secret that we shall keep to ourselves... for the rest of our natural born lives.

I am taken away from my thoughts by a light tap on my cheek, instantly making me grin widely and turn towards my tapper. No one other than my best friend. Justin.

"You okay?" He shouts in my ear, but I barely hear him seeing how the club music is nearly deafening.

I look at the wildly dancing crowd once more, before I focus my undivided attention on what Justin is trying to say to me. I stare at him straight on, and see a look of uncertainty sketched on his face. He's doubting himself again. He always doubts himself whenever he's around me. Little does he know; he doesn't have to be uncertain.

"What has gotten you looking like that?" I shout over the music, while reaching out to smooth out the look of worry on his face.

"I don't know, you went from dancing crazily with little to no chances of ever stopping, and then at some point you ceased your movements. That was exactly 9 minutes and 17 seconds ago." I notice how he looks from his watch, then back up at me.

I'm sure I look like a big dummy with my eyes widened and my mouth slightly parted, but it always gets me seeing how Justin is pretty intelligent when it comes to numbers... or just about anything. He actually reminds me of my dad in many of ways, which is really weird seeing how dad is the total opposite... personality-wise. But other than that, they both are real smarty pants.

"Justin I am fine, don't—"

I can't finish the rest of my sentence, seeing how he suddenly cuts me off by placing his hands on my shoulders with the shake of his head.

I stare at him in confusion, watching how he stares at me as if he's reading me. He does this for a couple of seconds, before lightly squeezing my shoulders and finally letting go of me. I look to him in question, yet he only lightly smiles and shakes his head.

"Are you done checking my face out, you little weirdo?" I roll my eyes playfully, giving him a dazzling smile. "I most certainly was not checking your face out, but if you should know, yes I am done." With that he abruptly pulls us along to the dance floor.

We push and squeeze through all of the sweaty and crazily dancing people, finally getting a spot right smack in the middle of the dance floor. I shyly smile at Justin, who is at the moment looking around quite awkwardly and extremely nervous. Did I mention my Justin JuJu doesn't really know how to dance? Like at all. He's socially awkward as well. But everyone knows that. Hell, he even knows it.

I watch as he looks around as if he's out of place, whilst scratching the back of his neck, and occasionally rubbing his arms. That's one of the major giveaways of him being nervous.

"You don't have to dance, Justin." I feel the need to point that out—well, yell out—simply because he doesn't have to do anything, or feel pressured to do anything he's not comfortable with.

"But I do, Tash." He sighs in frustration, making me frown. "No, you don't!" I make sure to yell loud enough so he can hear me above the music.

He's doesn't say anything to my response, but he does look at me in sadness, before turning to look in the other direction. At his action, I inwardly sigh. He's so difficult at times.