Prologue

- WARNING! This book contains violence, graphic themes, strong language, sexual content, sensitive subjects, and other mature matters. PLEASE read at your own risk!

*This book is a spinoff of Neurotic and Salubrious. In order to understand some of the things mentioned in this story, I suggest reading those two books first.*
_________________________

If I could describe true friendship in five words, I would list off loving, trusting, supportive, encouraging, and enduring forever. With friendships you live and learn, and eventually find out who's really there for you in the end. There's a saying that says, "some friendships are for a reason, some just for a season, and some for a lifetime." I want a friendship that's for a lifetime.

To me a friendship is a deep understanding connection between two close people. Someone that makes you smile just with their presence being right there in front of you. Someone who can easily make you happier whenever you are feeling down. That special person who knows you well enough to know the next word of your sentence, or how they can tell when something is bothering you.

The strong bond that's shared between each of you that almost always surpasses time and space. Just knowing that no matter what the case may be, you will always be there for each other. You can be arguing and mad at one another, and in five minutes you are back to laughing and enjoying each other's company. To feel the love surrounding the both of you every time you're together, can easily be seen by you and onlookers. A definition of true friendship that cannot– shouldn't be broken... not ever.

Although some friendships come and go, just know the one that stayed with you through it all is definitely the friend you want to keep around for a very long time. They are the pure definition of long-lasting love, emotions, and several blessings put in one. Someone who will not bail you out of jail, but someone who will be in the jail cell sitting right beside you. A ride or die type of relationship.

The same exact representation of my very own friendship with my best friend in the entire world. He means the entire world to me, and I know I mean the very same to him. Our friendship is not only indestructible, but it is endless. Justin, Justin Bieber will always be my best friend in the entire world. Forever and ever, and ever, and ever.

"So, what do you think? Is it too much? I stop my reading of my English paper, to look up at Justin seriously studying the words on my paper with his hand rubbing at his chin. "I think," he begins, lifting his head up to give me his full attention.

"I think it's wonderful, Tasha." He smiles softly, making me screech and begin bouncing up and down on my bed as I clap in excitement. "Yeah? Really? I'm serious, Justin JuJu, don't lie to me. You really think it's wonderful?" I stop my bouncing, now growing a bit insecure about my paper.

"Of course I think it's wonderful, Tasha Angel. I mean the paper is about me." My best friend motions to himself as he chuckles, and then adjusts his circular glasses on his face. "Oh you little jerk you." I grumble playfully, reaching up to fake tickle him. This guy is super ticklish, and will literally wrestle me to the ground not to be tickled.

"No tickles, Tasha," I am pushed back against my pillows, where I cannot seem to seize my loud laughter. "Shhh, or your dad will come in here and throw me out. You know he is capable and has done it before." I quickly quiet down from my laughing, straightening up on my spot on the bed.

"Oh fine, no tickles... today. Maybe some other day I will tickle you, you wiggle worm." I poke his side, where he gasps and cracks a big goofy smile before he lays back against a pillow on my bed, and laughs in hysterics.

That's how I like to see him: happy, laughing, and smiling. He unfortunately had a rough day today. I wish all those losers would leave him alone.

"I really needed that, dude." His laughter dies down, and soon enough he becomes serious. "Did you now?" I continue my playful banter, chuckling a bit.

He turns on his side and just stares up at me with an unreadable expression. My smile drops on my face, and I begin to grow saddened about what he could possibly be thinking about. Laying back against my own pillow, I turn on my side and stare back at him. Then all of a sudden I am engulfed in a warm firm hug. I quickly hug him back, as well as rubbing his back to ease any type of negative thoughts and feelings he may have had.

"Did you mean it? Did you mean everything you said in your paper about me?" he mumbles against my shoulder blade, clutching me into him as if I would pull away from him. "Yes. I meant every single word I said in my paper. You are my one and only best friend in the entire world, Justin." I reply in an instant, being truthful and honest with him.

My best friend forever and ever. There is no other like him; it's only him. Our friendship is everlasting.

_________________________

- Hello! As you can clearly see, this is the third book or the spinoff book of Neurotic and Salubrious! The highly requested Justin and Natasha story! I hope you enjoyed this prologue, and I hope you continue to read future chapters.

- Please do not try to plagiarize, steal, take, repost, and or change the language of my work. It will only make me feel upset and saddened, and I wouldn't want to take lawful measures for your unthoughtful choices. Come up with your own ideas like I did. Use that beautiful mind of yours.

Copyright © 2017 Alexis W.
All Rights Reserved.

Published & Started: October 13, 2017

Finished & Ended:

- Alexis