Chapter 8

Natasha's POV

Kisses, warm, sweet, sensual kisses are placed continuously on my neck, making me lightly moan at the feeling. Those hot little smooches become more fast and firm. So firm they turn from soft kisses, to rough, skin tugging kisses. I moan lightly as my eyes stay tightly shut, just imagining what he is thinking at this very moment. I wonder if he's moaning my name in his head just like how I'm moaning his over, and over again in my own head.

His teeth lightly bite down on my neck, making yet another light moan escape from my lips. Gosh, this feels so freaking good! He is so very talented with his mouth, the mouth that I want all over my entire body. I then feel him pull away from my neck, and start to trail kisses down to the tops of my breast. He lightly sucks, only causing me to push his head further into my breast.

Not once do I open my eyes, and not because I don't want to open them. But simply due to me enjoying this moment to even gaze into his hazel brown eyes all too much adore. As he continues to suck and kiss on the top parts of my breast, I secretly chant his name over and over again in my head.

"Mmm." He moans against my breast, just before pulling away to kiss my lips again. "Oh." Is just about all I can say, seeing how he has me lost for words.

WARNING SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

Then all too suddenly he's shoving his hand down the front of my pants, roughly massaging me through my panties. I groan in slight pain at the friction of the fabric brushing against my delicate skin down below, but I still do not open my eyes. I trust him with every fiber in my body– I will always trust him.

He continues to harshly rub me through my underwear, soon enough he makes a sound of annoyance and pushes his hand into my underwear. He quickly rubs his fingers against my area, to which I begin to lightly moan. Although his gentle movements do not last long, before he starts being rough again. He picks up the speed of his rubbing motions, practically tearing my skin from the firm friction of his movements. I moan in slight pain again, until I yelp from the uncomfortableness of his finger entering into me in a quick, rough motion. That's when I snap my eyes open, and come face to face with my Justi– Johnny. Oh, crap!

Looking up at Johnny above me, I receive a smirk and a wink from him. Clearing my throat, I gently stop his finger movements from painfully working inside of my opening. He smacks his lips at me, and tries to start up his sloppy movements again, but I shake my head and try to pull his finger out of me. He shakes his head with a smirk, and plunges his finger back into me, only making me wince in pain. I pull a face of discomfort, and again pull at his finger... this time pulling it all the way out of me.

"Natasha, what the hell?" He throws his hands up, and stares at me as if I'm crazy. "I don't want you to do that." I mumble, fixing the waist band of my sweatpants I changed into after school.

"You were moaning as if you wanted me to." That's because I thought you were someone else. He groans like a small child. "Well, I don't. It just got a bit carried away." I clear my throat, giving him an apologetic facial expression and shrug

"Ugh! Natasha you do this shit every single time. It's like you like teasing me, and making me go all the way just for you to back out like a little ass baby." He roughly rubs his hands through his curly hair.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you're always sorry," he raises his voice, throwing his hands up in the air once more. "If you were really sorry, and really loved me, you would go all the way with me instead of chickening out all the time." He stomps his foot against the hardwood flooring in my living room.

"I do love you and I am sorry, but I don't want to have sex with you, Johnny." I cross my arms over my chest, standing my ground.

"We've been together for year and a couple of months!" He yells now, making me stand up and look around. "Johnny would you keep your voice down!" I whisper yell, not sure if my parents decided to come home early or not.