Chapter 6

Justin's POV

Three Weeks Later: March 11th

I do not want to go to school today. I do not want to go to school today. I do not want to go to school today. That's all I repeat in my head, and lowly under my breath as I walk the couple of miles to school. I decided– well Natasha decided for me– not to bring my scooter today. I know she is up to something, I just know she is. She is definitely one for secrets and surprises. I am just like that as well; filled with secrets... and surprises.

Making it to High School of Hell way too quickly for my liking, I purposely walk slowly towards the double doors. While I walk at a snail's pace, other students push and bump pass me in the rush to get nowhere... but probably to their friends. Adjusting my glasses on my face, I huff lowly and I just go ahead and suck up my dislike for everyone except for Natasha, Nurse Susie, my English teacher Mrs. Parks, and my Calculus teacher Mr. Linderman. Everyone else can take my middle finger and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. As of a matter of fact, I will gladly do it for them.

Walking into the doors of the place I feel most harassed, I make my way down the long hallways filled with my peers. As I pass by each student I make sure to keep my head hung lowly and my eyes trained on my busted and torn Vans. I even attempt to ignore the childish snickers, and hushed whispers about me. It's childlike behavior to me anyway.

"Please let this day go by fast." I murmur underneath my breath, finally making it in front of my locker to wait for Tasha. She will probably be running late as usual.

As I stare at the dull blue metal in front of me, I just think about how crappy today will be. I hear movements from the side of me, and quickly turn around. Thankfully no one was behind me to bully and torture me today. I blow out a sigh of relief, and then proceed on to put in my locker combination.

Turning to the last number on my lock, I pull up the handle and go on to place my lock into the back pocket of my fading blue jeans. I take another look around me, just to be on the safe side if someone should come and bother me. Seeing that the coast is clear, I open up my locker... just for balloons to fly up in my face, with confetti, party streamers, and other birthday miscellaneous to fall to my feet. I audibly gasp, and quickly shove the birthday balloons back into my locker as I nervously look around me. A few onlookers look at me curiously, but I ignore them as I try to place all the contents of my best friend's doing back into my locker.

"Darn it Natasha!" I whisper yell to myself, all while picking up the small particles of confetti and party streamers from the ground. "It's your birthday, Beazer? Happy fucking birthday, loser!" I am kicked in my thigh by some random basketball dude, with his little posse laughing obnoxiously loud as if inflicting pain on me was that comical.

With him doing that and drawing more attention to me, I hurry to pick up the tiny pieces of the party favors from the ground. Once I am done, being all out of breath, I quickly slam my locker door shut and lock it back up.

"My gosh, Tasha Angel." Whispering to myself, I lean up against my locker, whilst pulling out my crappy no-brand name cellular phone from my pocket.

I quickly send a text message to her, still leaning my head up against the cool metal.

Justin: Natasha are you out of your wits! What did you do to my locker?!?!

Natasha Angel Face: SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY JUSTIN JUJU MOO MOO BEAR!!! OH MY GOSH IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY! YOU ARE GETTING OLDER OLD MAN!!! *several confetti emoji's* *several heart emoji's* *several kissy face emoji's*

Oh yeah, it is my birthday today.

Justin: Come on Natasha let's be serious here. Why did you do that? I told you I did not want any surprises. Where are you actually at Miss Tardy Pants? Before I left your house earlier, you were getting dressed...