Chapter 8

(What I imagine you look like I know it's bad but let's get onto the story)

You were walking towards your berth room. You had met everyone with very mixed reactions. Lots of hostility radiated of the medic, very openly, and the large green mech known as Bulkhead was obviously trying to hide his suspicion and hostility, but failed or at least you have a keen optic for spotting it. The two wheeler, Prowl, was not as hostile as his two teammates and had a cautious curiously about you. You had met Bumblebee when he showed you his game, which he was still huffy about, the fleshy you learn to be Sari was frightened of you, rightfully so. The Prime gave you a small briefing before giving you directions to your Berthroom.

You stopped at the door your servo hovering over the handle. You vented out and pushed opened the door. Your optics dilated out to their widest setting. You gazed at the roof the sun shining down at the different colored glass pieces forming the middle section. You walked to the middle of the room and stared upwards out the window studying the sky through the different colored pieces. A small smile played your dermas as you stared up in awe of the work the fleshier must have put into this. You spotted your berth in the far left corner a length of cloth laid over the metal as a sort of covering for the night.

Other than that the room was fairly bland the walls and floor a dark grey concrete it was actually slightly depressing, the dark walls suffocating. It reminded you of being back on Megatrons ship, and then your own. The atmosphere crushing all hope of being anything more. You looked back up the window, it made the whole room lose its feeling of being weighed down.

You loved the sky and you love flying. It was your purpose in life. Being a seeker and all. No matter how much to tried to explain the feeling of flying to someone they never understood it like you did, well except for your brother. All of the grounders never understood nor wanted too. They always thought you were crazy for preferring the sky to walking.

You took a deep vent then lowly released it your wings lowering in a relaxed manner your optics fluttering offline. Your servos lay lose at your sides. No grounder you've ever seen could grow as relaxed as you've seen other seekers get. Flight you the seekers meant everything, the sky was more of a home than home. You've known really shy and jittery seekers on the ground, but as soon as they hit the air they were confident and proud.

"I wish I could get as relaxed as you do just by staring at the sky." The Primes voice caused you to jump and smash backwards into the wall

You grounded softly and rubbed your helm softly. You slowly rose from your sitting position and looked at your new leader. He held a barrel in each servo. You tilted your helm at him.

"It's oil(I believe that's a drinkable thing in this universe correct me if I'm wrong)." The Prime said holding one out to you

Hesitantly you took the grey barrel into your servos. Slowly you brought it to your intake and let the liquid slip passed your dermas. You swallowed it. You turned your dermas to the side thinking about wether or not you liked the taste.

"It's... different.." you said you ran your glossa around in your mouth you took another sip

"Heh, most think that their first drink." Optimus chuckled in his rich voice

You shrugged and continued to drink the liquid, "So is their any other reason you've come to my berthroom? Or did you just want to get me a drink?" You said with a small grin

The Prime flushed a light pink, "I umm.. i just wanted to see if you were settling in fine.."

You grinned softly, "Heh. Well I'm fine, thank you for worrying." You finished the oil and placed the empty can down on the floor, "Anything important I need to do?"

The Prime shook his head, "I don't believe so." The Prime rubbed the back of his helm his faceplate growing into a darker pink, "If you need to talk about anything... anything at all don't hesitate to come to me."

You nodded slightly with a smile, "That's good to know."

The Prime gave you a flustered smile as he rubbed he back of his helm. You watched his little fins tint a pink. You wanted you just reach up and rub them in your digits. Though that would be weird wouldn't it? But you just wanted to you wanted to hug the mech he's just really cute, I mean who wouldn't?