17. happy again

Y/N SAT ON her bed at home. It had been two weeks since she saved Sting and got shot. And even since then she started to feel strange. She couldn't explain it. She tried to. She talked to Sting about it and Natsu, even Master but she could never put it in words. "You sure you're okay?" Sting asked. He had been constantly worrying about the girl and how she was.

"Yes, Sting. I am quite all right, you don't have to worry about me." She smiled looking at him. His blond hair shone in the sunlight making his face shine as well. His deep blue eyes seemed to look more beautiful now. Even more than before. In fact, everything looked different.

Her view on things looked different. And that strange feeling got stronger and stronger like it was going to burst out of her chest. And her body. It hurt more. Her bones cracked more and she got tired and sleepy. She had no idea what was happening to her, but she didn't like it.

"Are you sure your okay?" Sting asked once again.

"Yes, Sting I am fine." Y/N said once again as she got off the bed. She stretched her arms and a loud crack came from it.

Stings eyes filled with worry and confusion as he looked at the girl. "You don't seem okay, sit down and-"

"I have been sitting down for like two weeks Sting, I need to get up." She insisted as she walked out of the room. Sting was quickly behind her, ready to help her up if she fell.

When Y/N got to the kitchen she went to get some food, having only been able to eat soup for the last two weeks, she was hungry, but she didn't know that. "There's no food here, I can go and get some." Sting said. He gave the girl a smile and went to get his jacket.

"Ok, thanks." She said sitting on the sofa. Sting walked up to her and gently kissed her on the forehead and left. Y/N sat there, lost in her thoughts. She felt her forehead tingle where Sting had kissed her. She gulped as she moved her fingers to where he kissed her. It left a fuzzy feeling on her head. It made her body tingle. It was nice, she liked it a lot. It made her feel alive.

The more she thought about Sting, the stronger the fuzzy feeling in her body got. She thought about the way his blond hair lit up the room or the way his deep blue eyes could look into a person soul. That stupid smirk that he seems to wear all the time.

The feeling got heavier inside her like there was a massive pressure on her chest. She started to breathe heavier. It felt like her heart was going to explode. She ran her fingers through her hair as she tried to get rid of the feeling inside her.

But she couldn't. Apart from her brain knew that this feeling was good like she needed it. It was normal. But the other part, the bigger part hated it.

This part wanted the feeling gone.

She gulped as she thought back to when Natsu had tried to explain to Y/N what love felt like, he hadn't had first hand in love but he did love food, so he tried to explain what he felt when he was with food.

"It's like there is a massive pressure on his chest. It's getting harder to breathe and your head starts to pound and you become dizzy. The more you think about them, you become happy but the feeling gets stronger. And that, that is the feeling of love or the feeling you get when you see chicken or noodles or any type of food really."

She linked up all the things that she felt and the things that Natsu told her. But she found it really hard to believe that she couldn't love. But then she thought back to the last 2 weeks. She felt older, stiffer. She was hungry, tired. All the things she couldn't feel before. She remembered when she got zapped by Rose. She remembered seeing the sparks and how they sparkled. She remembered the feeling of the sparks going through her body.