3. paperwork

MOMENTS. DON'T YOU  just love them? They can come in all shapes and sizes. Well, not literally but you get what I mean. For example, there can be a true love moment, where two people fall in love or a moment of true happiness, where you want to stay in that moment forever. But you always have the moments where you know you are going to hate someone.

Sting sat at his desk. He had a pen in his hand as he glared at the stack and stacks of paperwork on his desk. Being the master of a guild was a lot more than he had expected. He always saw the role of a guild master as fun, however, he was shocked when his office filled and filled with paper. "One day I am going to find the person who makes all this paperwork and make them do all of it." He mumbled to himself as he put his pen back on the table.

There was a small knock on the door before it was opened to reveal Rouge who had a stack of paperwork in his arms. "I have another load for you." He walked over and placed them on the desk where two other stacks of paperwork sat. 

"WHAT. But I still have all this to do." Sting protested pointing to the others. "I also have a life you know!"

"Well sorry about that but it is the duty of the guild master." he said with a smirk. "You sacrifice your life and free time so everyone else can have a better life than you." he added with another smirk.

"That's just rude!" Sting yelled as he left the room. "There is only one option." 

Sting picked up the stack of paper and walked over to the small dresser that was pushed up against the wall. He kneeled down and pulled the drawer open. Inside the draw was a lot and I mean a lot of paperwork that he couldn't be bothered to do. Looking at it know it is kind of full. To the max.

He got up and looked around the room. His eye's landed on the window behind the desk. He walked over to it and opened it. Then he stuck my head out of the window to make sure no one was coming. Then he chucked the papers out of the window. They all scattered and all fell to the floor. He smiled at his work and went back to his desk to ' do paperwork'. 

Sting turned around to when he heard a small tap on the window. He smiled when he saw Lector pushing his face up against it. He rushed over and opened it, allowing him in. 

"Hi, Sting!"

"Hey, Lector! what are you doing here?"

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go on a job, you haven't been on one in a long time."

"A job. Yeah, that sounds great!" Sting beamed with excitement. Sting grabbed Lectors tail and pulled him out of the room and to the job board. "Bandits, Monsters, demons, dog walking...." He mumbled as his eyes scanned over the papers. 

"What about this one?" He turned his head to see Lector holding a small piece of paper. He walked to him a took it out of his small paws.

On the paper it said:

Help need!!

A friend of ours has a curse called the lux curse.

Please help break the curse, she has lived a long and painful life.

Please help.

Reward:45,600 Jewel.

From Fairy Tail.

Sting looked back up at Lector and he had a big grin on his face.  "45,600 Jewel, breaking a mystical curse, stopping someone from suffering. Sounds like an adventure." The wo ran out of the guild.