8.kenna Green

STING SLOWLY OPENED  his eyes to be met with strands of H/C. He looked down at his arms to see that they were still tightly wrapped around Y/N. He smiled and pulled the girl closer to him. He nuzzled his face into the girl's neck taking in her scent. He had only just noticed that the girl smelt like lavender.

"Sting don't be a creep." Y/N said as she woke up from her sleep.

"But you smell nice." Sting whined pulling the girl even closer to him.

"Pancakes smell nice but you don't see me smell them in a bed." She said removing the boy's arm from her waist.

"Where are you going?" The boy asked in a husky morning voice. He ran his hands through his hair and then down his face.

"To take a shower." Y/N said getting up from the bed. She looked back at Sting and sent him a gentle smile.

"Thank you for last night. It means a lot." She said softly.

"It's nothing, I said I was going to help you so that is what I am going to do."  Sting said. The girl smiled at the boy and walked into the bathroom. Sting got out of bed got changed. He walked into the living room, he sat on the sofa coming up with a plan to try and get Y/N to love again.

The easiest one to go through we probably be happiness but the problem was, what made Y/N happy?

He had only known Y/N for a couple of days so he would have to go to someone who has known her for much longer. And that would be heard, it would have to be someone who is really good friends with her and they would still have to be alive. Suddenly there was a shift in the air. It was so strong it knocked a small box off the small bookshelf in the room.

Sting walked over to the box and sighed, he hated picking stuff up. It reminded him of when his paperwork fell off the table. He started to pick up the small objects that fell onto the floor back into the box. His eyes widened in shock when he opened the box. Inside was a lot of pictures, a lot. He picked out one of them and on the picture was two girls. One of them was (Y/N) and the other was a girl with long blue hair and green eyes.

She had pale skin and small freckles dotted around her nose. They both had big smiles on their faces like they had just been told the funniest joke ever. He turned the picture over to see on the back a date.

Y/N and Kenna, April 17 X695.

He turned it back around and smiled, this was before she got cursed. Sting had to find this girl, Kenna. He tidied up the box, took the picture, put his shoes on and wrote a letter for Y/N and a sleeping Lector and went to go find this girl.

Little did Sting know that Kenna had died so long ago.

Sting walked around Magnolia. Trying to find any lead to where this Kenna was. Sting sighed and closed his eyes tight. When he reopened them, he was sitting on a chair. A long dinner table was in front of him. Confusing clouded his mind as he looked around.

"Hello there darling." a female voice said sweetly way.

A woman was sitting at the other end of the table. She had very long blond hair and pink eyes. She had tan skin and a tattoo of a rose on her shoulder.

"Um hi...." Sting said.

"Oh, don't be like that I am trying to help you. the lady said in a silly tone, but there was something evil about her tone that made Sting uneasy.

"I don't mean to be rude but who are you?" Sting asked.

"I am Rose." She said.

"That's nice, where am I?" Sting asked.

"You are in my home."

"Cool, how did I get here? Because I need to get back and find someone."

"You want to find Kenna Green."

"Yes, do you know where she is?!"

"She died a very long time ago."

Sting's heart dropped, this girl was the only person who seemed to make Y/N before she got cursed. "But I can help you, I can bring her back for a short amount of time." Rose sickly sweet voice said.

"Can you?! Please, I really need her help!" Sting said.

"Yes, but it will come at a price." Rose said looking at the young boy in front of her.

"I will pay, please help me." Sting pleaded.

"Fine, I will help you." Rose said. She held her hand out and a small bottle appeared in her hand.

"Poor this over the girls grave and she will be alive again for 45 minutes." Rose said throwing the bottle at Sting, who caught it.

"Thank you, so what is this price?" Sting asked.

"Oh, I will tell you later." she said in that sickly sweet voice again.

"Oh, ok but how wil-"

Sting found himself in a graveyard. He was standing in front of a grave. The name Kenna Green was written on it. Sting looked behind him making sure that no one was around. The cost was clear and he opened the bottle and poured it over the grave.

Nothing happened.

"Oh come on!!" Sting yelled in anger.

The ground started to shake. Sting fell to the ground as the ground started to shake more. Suddenly, the shaking stopped and Sting felt the magic energy around him increase. He got up to his feet and turned back to the grave. Standing there was a girl in a white dress that went down to her knees, with the same blue hair and green eyes as the girl in the picture. The girl opened her mouth and words fell out.

"Who the fuck are you?"

EDITED- 5TH AUGUST 2018