1. where it all began

LOVE. THE ONE thing that humans want in life. Love. This is the typical human life: Born, grow up, make friends, fall in love, get married, have children, get old, die. It is a very repetitive cycle. Pretty much every human wants that before they die. A girl called Y/N wanted that too once. But that was a long time ago.

Y/N always found it scary that your whole life could change in an instant. It still scares her now. How one wrong move, one bad decision one mistake can change you in an instant. Well for her it did. Y/N  can't remember her last name. She has been a member of the Fairy tail guild longer than master Makarov. She is an incredible wizard who has mastered Star god slaying Magic and has proven her self to be an S-Class wizard.

But there is one problem, she is cursed.

[ FAIRY TAIL GUILD - X696 ]

  Y/N as walking into the Fairy Tail guild hall like she did every day. As she walked she was greeted with many kind smiles and good mornings. She returned them all and made her way over to Mavis. She was sitting at the bar with her feet dangling over the edge like a small child would do. "Hey, Mavis." She said kindly.

"Hi Y/N, how are you today?" she says kindly, jumping to the ground....and falling with a big thud on the ground.

 Y/N rush over to her and help her to her feet. "I seem to be doing a lot better than you." She laughed.

"That may be true." Mavis said laughing and rubbing her head. Mavis and Y/N found a table and both sat and talked for about an hour until Yuri came bursting out of the infirmary.

 "QUICK, GET THE DOCTOR THE BABY IS COMING. THE BABY IS COMING!!!!!!!!" he screamed, running around the guild like a crazy person.

"HOLY CRAP Y/N THE BABY IS COMING, WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO!!!!!" he screamed in her face, grabbing her shoulders shaking her frantically.

"YURI, GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!" A  very angry sounding Rita screamed. Within the blink of an eye, Yuri was back in the infirmary.

 "Someone get the doctor!!" Mavis yelled. Then the Guild went into to full-on panic mode. People were shouting and screaming. Tables and chairs were being thrown in all directions. People were crying and Y/N was pretty sure someone had just thrown up. Eventually, they (meaning Y/N and Precht) managed to calm everyone down. They all waited nervously, waiting for the screaming and shouting of 'YURI SHUT THE HELL UP' and 'You're NOT HELPING ANYONE SO SHUT UP' to end. Suddenly, there was a long silence and we heard the cries of a newborn baby.

Chears and tears of joy filled the Guild as Yuri walked out of the infirmary holding a little baby boy. Yuri had tears in his eyes as he stared down at his baby boy in his arms with love. They all looked at the baby with love as it opened its eyes and let out a giggle reaching its little arms out to try and reach its father. Luke, a member of the guild used his space magic to make the infirmary room bigger so they guild could all fit in and see Rita. They all walked into the room to find Rita breathing heavily with sweat dripping down her forehead. Yuri walked next to her, handing her the baby. She held the baby close to her chest and slowly swung the child in her arms.

 "Mavis." Rita breathed out with all her strength she had left. "It would be an owner if you could name my baby boy." she said weakly.

"But I wanna name him Darth Vader." Yuri wined. Everyone in the room looked at him in a 'wtf' face.

 "What...it came to me in a dream."

Everyone in the room sweatdropped. Heck, Y/N was sure even the baby did. Then Yuri went on a rant about how cool the name Darth Vader would be. Thankfully, he was silenced by a hit to the head by Precht. All eyes returned to Mavis who had wide eyes staring at Rita in disbelief. Y/N smiled at Mavis's shocked state. It was very funny.