12

((Okay are you ready for a ride of genres? Good! Also if u haven t read circus monster, on these bits with luka and miku 'remebering' just think of it as when they were vocaloids who were mistreated real bad and like loved each other or just go read it real quick it's not too long))

Once I'd made my way to the door, already anticipating Rin's vault of remarks ready to throw at me before I even speak. You can't really blame me Rin isn't the most trust worthy when it comes to relationships. But never the less she was my friend... I guess.

I looked over to Miku behind me, she gave me a weak smile the continued to take herself into the kitchen and sit at the table with her hands folded on her lap. I bit my lip and turned back towards the door, only for another loud hit on the door from Rin followed by a shout of "luka I know your in here-" I cut her off mid sentence by opening the door at light speed.

"Oh h-hey Luka" her angry and confident sounding voice completely faded as she started to speak properly to me. "C-can I come in?" She's nervously pointed behind me towards the inside of my house. I attempted to hold an annoyed expression but It was pretty hard. I moved out the way of the door and let her walk over to the kitchen where Miku was.

I closed the door behind her and followed towards the table.

"Hello, my name is rin kagamine" she put her hand out to miku who gladly accepted it and gave her a warm smile. Rin returned it then sat next to her.

"You don't have to introduce yourself I know all about you from luka" she looked over at me and winked. I blushed and looked to the side.

Jeez how come that makes me blush, we were basicly on the verge of possible gay sex then and that makes me blush...

I made sure to mentally slap myself. Then miku spoke up and just helped the situation "Well before you called Luka we were having pretty steamy adult stuff going on so why don't we hurry up so we can continue"

"MIKU WHAT THE FUCK" she looked at me as if to say 'what? I said nothing wrong' then she pouted and looked away from me and rin.

I tired my best to interpret rins expression but I couldn't, was it like a mix between sadness and anger? I couldn't really tell. That's when she interjected her brilliance into the conversation.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm interrupting somthing I was just worried about Luka!" She slighted raised her voice and looked directly at miku "but it seems you don't really care too much about that huh?"

Eh? Wait what? Rin was having a go at miku for... what?

"Hah?" Miku looked over at her with a face I couldn't decipher but she looked pissed. And i just sat on the other side of the table and looking like and idiot. To say I wasn't doing anything helpful was an understatement. So I just looked at my hands and let the war go on.

"Who are you to have a go at me for being worried about my friend? When you barely talk to her then have her at you house as a fake boyfriend, then two seconds later she's in your bed?! Or Lukas, same diff" I got up to get a glass of Pepsi ((I'm not sponsored but drink that shit)) Then a bag of popcorn that was in a lower cupboard.

When I sat back down I engulfed myself back into the quarral.

"I'm sorry but I thought we were all here so you could apologise for always peeping in on Lukas love life?"miku retaliated with. Rin crossed her arms and looked the left, in disgust maybe?

"I have nothing to apologise for" I was just happily enjoying this little fight when they both looked at me and said "Well why is she/am I here?" I swallowed a handful of popcorn I really couldnt stomach and let out a loud breath in.