Cooking is my life! ~6

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I have to get going I don't wanna be..." He said and zoomed out the place! What the fudge popsicles is up the guys butt?!

I paid for my stuff and decided to hang at the rest of the mall. I went to ice cream stand and other food stands and order a ton of food! I walked into some stores and bought jewelery, clothes, sneakers, ect. I was exhausted and checked the time it was 10 am. I still had tons of time. I sat at a nearby table and saw something. I saw a guy and this girl being all this and that. I laughed and I thought it was cute but then I realised the guy was Danny...

I could tell he read my expression because he turned and face away from me. I looked down and slurped my ice cream. I can't be depressed over this he isn't my boyfriend he wasn't cheating, but it feels like my heart has been ripped out. I got up and decided I should ataim my fake self! I walked to my car and left my stuff and headed back into the mall. Then again I bumped into someone! God grief!

"Sorry." I stated. I looked at the girl on the ground and it was the girl from before. I think she is from my school! Oh yeah Kelsey! And guess who is next to her Dan. "Hey what's up Kelsey?" I nodded and took out my hand to help her up, but she slapped it away. "God your such a bother damn can't you ever leave me alone!?" She whinned. I laughed. "Really but apparently your always where I I'm like a lost puppy." I growled and looked at Dan. He looked away and helped Kelsey off the floor. "Thanks babe!" She cheered and kissed him on the cheek. "Well I see you both are a couple?" I nodded and Kelsey clapped her manicured hands together. "Well of course isn't it wonderful!" I nodded "Well enjoy your time together while you live Barbie." I said angrily. I walked on and decided I would have some fun!

Danny POV:

"Why the hell did you do that?" I growled as I watched Emma leave. "Well she deserve that since she gives me crap." She stated while looking at her nails. God why did Kev drag me into this! I growled and she kept walking. "Come on hurry up. I don't want my clothes to ruin. " I'm going to kill Kev! God now I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Emma. I'm not dating this Bimbo this girl is Kevin little sister the girly one and I'm her chore and chauffeur. I hate this I wanted to avoid this, but oh well.

----------------------------------------------------seven at night--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Emma POV:

I went out to Kev. He told me the directions.

Now I don't feel like partying since me and Danny arent on good terms....I feel like crying, but I can't feel this way! I have to be happy for Kev 18th birthday?

I knocked on the door and I could hear the music playing really loud I wonder if anybody can here that weak knock of mine. "Click." Apparently they can! I fixed my hair quickly and smiled. "Hey Emma!" It was Kev he opened the door and told to come in. I entered and looked around the house it was really big and pretty! It was filled with people at school. I even saw bimbo Kelsey. "Thanks for coming." Kev wrapped his arm on my shoulder and I smiled. "Thanks for inviting me!" I blew in his ear and it made him blush. Haha "Hey don't go shallow on me! Here." I handed him his present and I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and nothing looked good enough to eat! So I decided to cook something.

I decided to make 5 Stuff Pizza and for appetizers beef ribs with barbecue sauce.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~one hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the finishing touches on my pizza and ribs and decided I should enjoy them by myself until a crowd of people came in and started thanking me for the food and I grabbed a couple of slice os pizza and ribs and headed outside with a plate full of food and a diet soda. I'm not a drinker since I'm the driver.

"Hey what are you doing alone?" I heard Kev behind me and sat next to me. "What does it look like?" I said sarcastically. "Your funny Emma." I knew Kev was drunk and I was a little worried not that he'll attack but he will jump in the pool all drunk! "Dude chillax on the drink." I said and he played with a strand of my dye brown hair. "Why did you change your hair it was so pretty." I laugh and placed my hand on his arm. "Because I'm different." I said with confidence. He smile to me. I blushed. His smile was worth a million bucks! It could capture your heart like that! "Really I guess I like a different girl!" He smirked and grabbed my chin and smashed his lips on mine! There I was kissing the hotest jock in school and there he was kissing an heir that has a dirty little secret.

Danny POV: (before the party)

I took Kelsey back home and Kev paid me. "Thanks dude I need time." I nodded and headed back home. I changed into a black plaid shirt and Levi black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and maybe I'm thinking of dying my hair maybe black or dirty blonde. I don't know either one. I would be hot! I smirked at myself in the mirror and then thought about Emma maybe I did mess up? Did I? I laid back and maybe I could sleep for a couple of hours before the party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Danny sleeping~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at the time! Oh crap it was 8 the party starts at 7 I'm an hour late! I drove to Kev house grabbed his present and zoomed inside. I smelled this wonderful smell and I knew it was Emma cooking! I headed towards the kitchen hoping to find Emma but all I found was crowded people trying to dig into food! I laughed damn their leeches! I saw something outside by the pool and I thought it was Emma I was right about that, but it was a big surprise to see emma kissing kev for a split second.... I dont know how to act what would you do?

=======================================================================================

I hoped you like as much as I did and keep reading vote and comment pretty plz!? :) and pass on this story to all the people you know and I will return the favor to those who did!!! thanks so much keep reading and I'll be writing!!!! ~CupcakeQueen =^.^=