Cooking is my life! ~2

Cooking is my life!

Chapter 2:

I sighed. I was sitting around in gym we had nothing to do first off it's the beginning of the school year and second who wants to get all sweaty and tired? I was with Kelsey a acquaintance of my mother. Yeh you thought I was going to say she is my best friend forever well you thought wrong. My friend is the kitchen. I have no boyfriend I'm not interested and I think I don't appeal to the rich and spoil kids taste. Well I'm stuck in this private school called Brittan private high school. It's a pretty simple name for a super boring school with an amazing kitchen! This is a school for well of the super rich and spoils and I'm here cause I'm the lonely princess waiting on her kitchen to save her. Most kids are here for a no future go show. Well of course were all heirs and going to be arranged to a marriage by our parents. I bet nobody really cares as long they get their share of the money. 99% of this school students are waiting to become rich by dads or moms meanwhile 1% which is me of course is to chicken to open my dumb mouth to say I don't want to be an heir. I want to cook, but no being naive as I I'm I never say anything and everything is a secret.

"Emma does this looked cricked?" I rolled my eyes. "Kelsey I don't care!" I growled back and she hissed and kept looking at her Barbie manicure. I wish I could tell them but I just can't to not break their hearts. "Everyone next period." I grabbed my bag and got up and walked off. I smelled the delicious smell of cinnamon buns! It was the school cafeteria! I love that place! I laughed and admired the smell and walked into the Cooking class 101. It was a special class that only Elite people can enter, but those people are future famous heirs to famous rich restaurants, but I was lucky enough to join.

"Good morning Miss Garza!" I smiled and she was wiping the chalkboard and turning on the smart board and projector. "Good morning Emma did you accomplish your duty?" I looked down and placed my bag in my seat. "Emma you know you can't hide it forever and it's worse if they find out then you telling them." I nodded. "Oh Emma your so dumm and stachellos!" Miss Garza grabbed my cheek and said that to my face. "What does that mean?" "Your stupid and spineless. Now start on your work!" "Votre un enseignant moyen disant vos étudiants cela!" I told her and she laughed. "Honey don't forget I know 26 languages and you know 2!" She started posting our information and I stuck my tongue out at her!

I sat back in my seat and students gathered. I was copying the recipe of the week and I would try it at home later. I admired the kitchen we had in this room it was so peaceful and beautiful. I walked over to the oven and admired the friand being cooked. "Tous d'entre vous semblent délicieux pour manger en ce moment." I mumred out. (A/N: It means All of you look delicious to eat right now.)

"Now students let class begin today assingments are to make a dessert from any kind material or any recipe you have. I'm starting the timer and begin!" I grabbed my backpack and changed into my apon and cooking hat and grabbed my french dessert book. Yes I have recipes book from all over the world. When I traveled with my parents I would spend both my time and money for the cookbooks! The recipe book I have, have every recipe from the country from breakfast to drinks from lunch to dinner and more! It is amazing!

~~~~~~~~~

I looked through it the book and found a recipe for Mocha Pots de Crème. Its a romatic chocolate pudding put into a heart shape container.

I looked at the ingredients it said:

~3/4 cup(s) heavy cream 

~3 tablespoon(s) sugar  

~1 1/2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped  

~1/2 teaspoon(s) instant espresso powder  

~2 large egg yolks  

~1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract  

~Whipped cream, for garnish  

~Chocolate shavings (optional), for garnish

hmm I could make this work and a pic of time. I started working fast and hard I had a time limit to make!

Soon enough I was placing it in the oven and setting the time for 30 mintues and sat down to relax this will be my dessert for today!

(5 minutes before class is over)

"Spoons down and tast check." I placed my pudding in the tray and let it cool and Miss Garza came by to check on the recipes. "Too soft, Too hard, Uncooked, Burned, Too much butter...." She kept going on and on. I smirked as she tasted mine. "Hmm its good but its missing more espresso powder." She told me "Well we ran out so I'm sorry Sensei!" I stuck my tongue out and she left with a laugh so did everyone. I love this class it was the best!

===========================================================================================================

I hoped you liked chapter 2 comment & vote please thanks you :) become a fan if you love it! thanks so much ~CupcakeQueen =^.^=