The Army of Chaos

Start from the beginning

"With this in mind." Hades added. "We would like to assure you that your families, loved ones, will be allowed to live with you after their deaths, provided they don't end up in Punishment. Even if they choose to live in Elysium, you will have visitation rights."

"You will also obtain a house, or multiple houses depending on your preference, amongst us. Here in Olympus." Athena said.

The room fell silent. The demigods stared at each other.

"This offer is not a group offer." Poseidon said. "If some of you want to deny it, the others will still be able to accept it. But who are we kidding here? You people are going to end up living in our houses after death."

"Well I-" Alex piped up. "I think if I want to continue my relationship-" She said slowly, her hand still holding Nico's. "I might have to take up that offer?" She mumbled. Poseidon nodded.

"Me." Leo said. "Us actually." He wrapped his arm around Calypso. "She gave immortality up for me, I can take it for her." Calypso planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Well we don't have families." Chris said. "And I'm not losing my girlfriend anytime soon." He looked towards Clarisse. "Are you up for it?"

"Does this me I'm stuck with you forever?" Clarisse raised her eyebrows. Chris nodded with a laugh. "Count me in." She replied.

"Thalia." Luke told them. "Thalia will take it."

"What?" She turned to him. "Who gave you the right to make my decisions?"

"Your stepmother when she made me your husband." Luke said, before turning back to the council. "She'll take it."

"Luke." Thalia said. "What is wrong with you?"

"I am not watching you die. Not in this lifetime." Luke said.

"Well you can go suck ass if you think you're getting out of this. Luke will take it too." Thalia said. "You're my husband. You stay with me, till death due us part."

"I wasn't planning on leaving you." Luke said.

"Then stop talking like you're going to." Thalia punched him in the arm.

"I'll take it if you will." Connor asked his brother.

"Shouldn't you be checking with your girlfriend? Bianca's right there." Travis said.

"Yes, but you're my brother." Connor said. "I'm not living without you."

"Well I've tried that before. Worst year of my life." Travis chuckled.

"You were like one, you can't remember what it feels like." Connor mocked.

"Fine. You ask your girl, I'll ask mine." Travis nodded, before turning to Katie. "What about you sweetheart? Do you want it?"

"One condition." Katie said. "If we get married-"

"When we get married." Travis corrected her.

"When we get married." Katie repeated with a smile. "My dad stays with me."

"Now that you mentioned it, I hope you're okay with my mom and Connor, we're probably gonna live together too." Travis said thoughtfully.