Chapter 6: First Date with Nathan..... **RATED R!!!!!!!!*

Comincia dall'inizio

i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "i promise Nolan." i felt him smile against my neck and i pulled away to stare into his brown eyes that seem to turn into blue eyes depending on what he wears he stared into my now blue eyes that changed when i was turned into a vampire.

"i love you" he muttered and i smiled "i love you too" he pecked my lips and slipped the ring on my left ring finger. he held his hand out and i took it waving to Nick,Quinn and Libby before going out of the door.

we took the elevator down and went outside which was werid.....i havn't been outside in 4 weeks! i missed the breeze to be honest. Nolan told me that i shouldn't go outside until my powers are under control. they are sorta more undercontrol but my anger one. i can't seem to control that for some reason.

"where we going?" i asked Nolan who just dragged me along the streets of England his hand holding mine tightly like he was afraid i would get taken from him. he looked at me and smiled "a resturaunt."

i rolled my eyes and he just smirked "paitentess my beauty" i blushed at the new nickname. he seems to keep surprising me with nicknames and they always make my heart flutter.

we walked down the streets some more and all that was heard was people talking, us getting werid looks. one i was wearing a short white dress and Nolan was in all black. which might i add is his normal attire....i swear he has an endless supply of leather skinny jeans and tanks. then again i have an endless supply of leather jackets.....which i couldn't bring with me today because 'it would ruin your outfit' ugh....

"were here hon." i looked up and gaped at the fancy but very expensive looking resturaunt. "you cant be serious? this place is expensive!" 

he chuckled "babe just breath ok? its on Nick anyways." i rolled my eyes. course Nick ALWAYS bought us things we didn't need. like a new flat in the vampire building.....hes rich if you didnt figure it out...that bastard........he will probably buy everything for the wedding too when we get married!

we walked through the fancy glass doors and my heels clicked against the floor and a waiter dude came and looked me up and down before putting his eyes on Nolan who looked like he was gonna strangle the guy....

i was slightly creeped out......"what can i do for you 2?" he moved his eyes at me and i saw him smirk and his eyes went up and down my body again. Nolan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close giving the waiter a death glare. and when i say death glare i mean the waiter would be 10 feet under the ground right now and brought back to life just to be killed again.....

 i practically dug myself into Nolan to try to get away from the guys eyes but it wasnt working....

"table for 2 and for you to stop undressing my GIRLFRIEND with your eyes." Nolan practically used venom in his words and emephesized the word 'girlfriend' for the guy to get it through his head im taken.

"such a shame, i could do you so much better than him..." the guy said and grabbed 2 menus.

i gagged "yeah not gonna happen creep." i hissed and glared at the guy my  uncontrollable anger power showing up.

Nolan sensed it and rubbed my back to ease my tension and my anger. this was something he does when he knows my uncontrollable anger is showing. he seen me get pissed and almost rip Nick and Libby's head off...whoops....

he placed the menus down and i sat down next to Nolan and the guy whispered in my ear "you ever need a real man to show you a good time in bed im here." i gagged and grabbed the guys collar "get the fuck away from me before your HEADS get cut off. and i mean it asswhole." i hissed so badly Nolan shruddered next to me.