|FIVE|

A few minutes, the groups arrived at the dinner place. Seokjin parked his car in the parking lot. The girls hopped down the car as the two boys followed.

They walked into the small, yet comfy restaurant and stood by the door and waited for a waitress to come and tell them where to sit.

"Oh~~~ Hello Sweeties~~ Welcome back!! Ready for another school year?" An old lady walked out as she hugged Seokjin, Hoseok, and the girls.

She stopped before Jiyeon and smiled at her kindly.

She hugged her and asked, "Are you a freshman? I've never seen you before."

Jiyeon nodded politely and said, "Yes, I am a freshman."

The old grandma patted her on the back and said, "Welcome to the family."

Jiyeon nodded as a young looking waitress came by and said, "Sir, you're reservation seats are ready."

Seokjin nodded and walked in.

The rest of the girls followed him while Hoseok stayed outside and waited for the other group.

Soon, a black Audi drove in the plaza and parked next to Jin's white Lexus.

Yoongi opened his door as the maknae line and Rap Mon came out of the car.

Yoongi walked to Hoseok and fist bumped him as Rap Mon chest bumped him.

The maknaes walked into the restaurant as the older ones greeted each other.

The group walked inside together and greeted the old grandma on their way in.

"Ya, our members are here!" Seokjin exclaimed as he stood up and hugged them.

Yoongi pushed him away disgustedly. Jimin dodged away from the hug and sat down across from Minji. Hoseok avoided the hug and sat down across from Dahyun. Taehyung waved at Nayeon and sat across from her. Jungkook didn't even pay attention to him at all and sat down across from Jiyeon with his eyes on the screen.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with teary eyes, as if he is trying to say he is very hurt.

Namjoon smiled and wrapped his arms around him and said, "It's alright. I'm here to give out free hugs."

Seokjin smiled and sat down next to Dahyun as Namjoon sat across from him.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked as she pulled out a notepad and a pen.

"JaJangmeon!!!"

All of them shouted at the same time.

The waitress laughed as she took their order.

"Eleven Jajangmeon. Got it! Anything else?"

"Just eleven cups of water please." Seokjin added.

The waitress nodded as she walked off.

After the waitress left Seokjin tried to get everyone's attention, but everyone except Namjoon and Jiyeon ignored him. He sighed and looked up at Namjoon.