2. the cellist

(Sorry im not dead idk how to continue this but this was in my drafts for the longest time so enjoy this small thing)

"I believe I might've picked up your coffee by mistake," the boy insisted as his cheeks lifted up with a soft smile. He held his arm out straight towards you with a coffee in his hand.
I looked upwards instantly at the tall boy who was standing before me at this empty coffee shop. I was sitting down at the smooth light tan table with my violin leaning against my chair in its case. I had not gotten my daily morning coffee from the counter but it seems to have been brought to me by this boy.

This boy was...carrying a cello on his back. He is quite tall from what I could see. He had medium brown hair and chocolate doe eyes. I also noticed how many piercing he has. Quite different for a cellist to have so many piercings.

It didn't look bad though. He was wearing a loose black t-shirt. Even though it was so over sized, I could still somehow manage to make out his very fit build. His arms were incredibly large and he had very veiny hands. I can tell he plays cello since his fingers are so spaced out as he hold the cup.

He wore tight ripped blue jeans and timberlands. I looked back up to his face and he still held his smile but only brighter when I looked back up resulting his nose to scrunch and cute lines forming by his eyes. I was hesitant but I took the coffee and slightly bowed.

He nodded and his arm returned quickly to his side. I expected him to leave now, but he lingered by me. I tried ignoring him and went to take a sip of my coffee. As the hot liquid traveled into my mouth the boy suddenly spoke, causing me to choke.

"Busan right..? 1st violinist?" He questioned excitedly. I placed my hand over my lips,
trying to stop the liquid from spilling.
"I- uhm" I stuttered shakily. "Yea.."