imagine 24: devin booker

for some reason the requests aren't showing up.

I'll try to fix it, but in the meantime enjoy these little short imagine thingies.

btw y/n = your name
________

"Devin, I'm serious." You said, looking your boyfriend in the eyes.

you wanted to move to Phoenix but he didn't feel that it was necessary and that you would be better off staying where you currently lived.

"And I'm serious too." Devin said, putting his phone down.

"You're being unbelievable. What is so bad about me moving in with my boyfriend?" You questioned becoming frustrated.

Devin rolled his eyes and went back on his phone, making you leave the living room in annoyance.

"Why are you walking away? You're being super moody." Devin said following you up the stairs.

You ignored him and kept on walking.

"This is why I don't want to live with you!" He yelled, making your eyes well up with tears.

Almost immediately, you ran up the stairs.

"Y/n!" He shouted, following you.

"Babe!"

You slammed the door in Devin's face and sat down on your bed.

"Y/n open the door."

Ignoring Devin's pleads, you laid down on your bed and cried yourself to sleep.

* * *

The next morning you woke up to the smell of something burning, and Devin screaming.

"Devin! What's wrong?" You shouted running into the kitchen.

You looked at your surroundings and saw Devin next to a stove that had burnt pancakes on it.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I don't even know why I said that to be honest." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I would love it if you moved in with me, though." Devin said nervously, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I would love to, but also: What did you do to my kitchen!" You said, turning around making eye contact with Devin.

"It's the thought that counts?"