imagine 6: marquese chriss

I hope you love it

ugh I love writing fluff

for: @MTownPrincess901

"Who is he!" Marquese shouted for the fifth time, we were arguing over a boy who tried to hit on me and the club, Marquese saw us and was furious.

"I told you, I don't know him!" I said turning around facing him, he brought us all the way home just because of that small encounter.

Marquese scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Yea, okay." He said.

This made me furious, we have been dating for several months and he doesn't trust me.

"7 months! 7 months and you don't trust me!" I shouted, feeling tears come into my eyes.

"Al-" before he could finish saying my name I ran all the way upstairs and slammed the door.

I sat against the door and cried, I loved him and he's treating me like nothing.

I ran my hands through my long black curls and took a few deep breaths. I thought of all the different scenarios, he probably was jealous. Or maybe he knew the guy.

I sighed in defeat. I shouldn't be crying over him, I should just talk to him; I thought. But almost right on time Marquese knocked on the door.

"Alijah," he said quietly.

"Go away!" I shouted, I didn't want to be near him.

"Please," he pleaded. "Open up."

I sighed getting up and opening our bedroom door for him.

"Listen, Alijah, I'm so sorry, I let my jealousy get the best of me, but eight months a year I'm gone, I'm never home and this was supposed to be our special night. I'm so extremely sorry." He said sincerely.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, looking down with my eyes closed.

"Of course I do, I love you." He said lifting my chin up and kissing me.

I pulled away then pulled him in a hug, "I love you too,"