in my feelings - bradley beal

hey guys

this one is for @MTownPrincess901

I hope you love it

next imagine: may 1st

"Bradley," Cassandra said, walking into her boyfriends house, she took off her shoes and walked into the living room. There the point guard was on the couch on his phone.

"Bradley," Cassandra said louder, she was becoming very frustrated, but still he sat, on his phone.

"Bradley!" Cassandra shouted now, finally gaining his attention. "Cass, chill!" He said annoyed.

"What's so important on your phone?" The usually loving, caring, and goofy girl was now upset. Her boyfriend had called her to come over now that he was finally in Washington, and there he was ignoring her on his phone.

"Nothing." Bradley mumbled, continuing to scroll and type on his phone. Cassandra sighed and reached for the phone. "Don't, stop Cassandra!" He exclaimed moving his arm frantically.

"Why aren't you letting me see your phone Bradley?! What's so important!" Cassandra yelled, becoming even more upset. Her boyfriend was rarely around, and he invited her over, and here he was messing around with his phone.

"What are you accusing me of?" Bradley said finally looking up from his phone, his eyes admired his girlfriend, she looked beautiful and he was completely neglecting her.

"You know what, I don't need this." She mumbled, picking up her belongings and shoving them into her purse. "Cass-" Bradley began before he was cut off by the sound of the door slamming.

. . .

Cassandra sat in her car crying, she was so good to him and he made her feel like her presence was unappreciated. She rested her head on the steering wheel trying to calm herself down before driving.

"Babe," Cassandra heard along with the sound of someone knocking on her car window. Cassandra looked at the window and saw the person she wanted to see the least right in front of her, she digged in her purse when Bradley began to plead, reluctantly, Cassandra opened the passenger door for him.

"Cassandra," Bradley began. "I'm so sorry, I was just.. I have no words to explain how much of an asshole I was being, I was being inconsiderate, and just, a dick." He said, pulling the smaller girl into his lap, looking her in the eyes.

Cassandra began to blush, "I love you." Bradley said smiling, "I love you too." Cassandra said pulling him in for a kiss.