imagine 11: klay thompson (explicit-ish)

yass freak daddy klay 😩😩😩😩😎😏😏

hope you love it 💗

4 @KaetlynYoung

"Baby," Klay said entering the house, I stayed seated on the couch scrolling through Instagram. Klay is always on the road and never home, and when he is he always spends time with his friends and never any time with me.

"Kaetlyn?" He said putting his suitcases down.

"Oh hey babe," he said entering the living room. I looked at him then looked back at my phone, scrolling through Instagram still.

"What're you cooking for dinner tonight Kaetlyn?" He said, picking up the remote. Completely oblivious to the fact that I was upset.

"Go ask one of your bitches to cook you dinner," I spat, getting up from the couch, making my way to the staircase.

"What's your problem?" He said, making me furious.

"You are my fucking problem, Klay. You can't just leave me and and then come home and act like everything is fucking okay!" I said yelling at him.

"What-" he began, before I cut him off.

"Newsflash Klay the world doesn't revolve around you!" I screamed at him before turning around to make my way up the stairs when suddenly his strong arms pinned me against the wall.

Explicit content ahead😳😳😩😩😩😛😛😛😛😏😏😏

"Who said you could talk to daddy like that?" He said, licking his lips. "You should really drop that attitude baby girl," he said staring into my green eyes.

My breath hitched as I felt my panties begin to soak, Klay always had this effect on me.

"I'm feeling nice today so I won't punish you baby girl," he said begging to kiss my neck. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Klay ripped my pants off, and started to rub me over my underwear. He ripped my underwear off and walked away, he turned around when he was at the doorway and winked at me.

"You know what, I'm not feeling generous today." He said smirking and walking out.

"Klay!" I whined. I was for sure going to get him back for that.