my brother and i 37 (anime story)

MELLANIE'S POV:

"Melinda?" I asked shockingly. "yup... it's really good that you picked up the phone. otherwise, you'd just make your brother... I don't know... suffer?" she made can evil laugh after that phrase. "mellanie....." I heard my brothers voice shaking. it was like he was already hurt and I wanted to cry but I just can't cry in front of Kristin and the others.

instead, I breathed in and out to calm myself. "okay, what do you want?" I said with courage. "just come here alone.. it's my joy hurting you and mark. you both are not worth my time. I'm here at the abandoned old school building. be here in 30 minutes or your brother gets it." she told me with threat. I just said 'okay.'

"who was that?" Jake asked. "um... that was my brother saying that he wants me to meet him at the old school building alone. so I gotta go. I don't want him to be waiting. bye." I said so hurriedly and left the room without hesitation. whatever Melinda did to my brother, I gotta help mark.

I walked going to the abandoned school building. after for about 15 minutes (since it was far from Kristin's home), I finally arrived at my destination. I took out my phone and called mark's phone. Melinda picked up. "where are you?" I asked. "gym." after that, she hung up. I went to the destination which Was the gym.

after another few minutes I arrived. I was in front of the door. before going in, I imagined what my brother looked like. I bit my lower lip to avoid crying. I opened the door, and I saw my brother tied around a chair. he was bleeding and was breathing heavily. "big brother?..." I asked while there was uneasiness in my voice.

he looked at me with a face that said 'get out of here! it's a trap!' "mmpfh!" he said. "what?" I asked in confusion. I didn't get a thing he said. I then looked at his eyes deeply and realized that he was looking behind me. I looked behind me and saw a guy with a bat. before I could run for it, I was already knocked out.

before I completely lost consciousness, I saw a figure of a lady which seemed to be Melinda. she put both of her hands on her hips and laughed evilly. that's when I completely lost consciousness.

END OF CHAPTER!! HOW IS IT SO FAR?? ANYWAY, IT'S NEARLY THE END OF THE STORY... I GUESS.