my brother and i 8 (anime story)

the three of us went in the car and Axel drove us to their school. it was actually a silent drive. Nixon had his headphone on and was playing a rock song which made him sleep. "he must be tired playing the game."

I thought. Axel was keeping his eyes on the road. like what most drivers do. while I watch out the window silently. Axel spoke "sorry for bringing you along." "i-it's okay. I wasn't really doing anything." I assured him.

I kept on staring at Nixon at the front seat and Axel smirked. "you like him don't you." I choked. "w-what?? no way!" I shook my head while blushing. I can't believe he said that! what if he could hear him! "don't worry. he won't hear us. whenever he puts his headphone on, he would immediately fall asleep." he told me. "are you sure?" he nods. "I'm His twin aren't I?" yeah he is right. they are twins.

a few minutes later we arrived at their school. man, it was so massive. it's like the school is for rich people only. and mainly, Kristin's family is rich.

(sorry I forgot to tell you that they are rich.)

on the front gate, I saw 5 students. a blonde guy who was wearing a blue t-shirt and a pants. he Also looked like he was the mayor who told Axel to come here. a brown haired guy who was wearing a jacket and a hat was there somewhat arguing with a little girl. the little girl was wearing a pink dress with matching shoes on and appears to have the blonde guy's eyes and hair. a black haired dude which was... taking down notes

on something and was holding a stopwatch. and an innocent looking student with grayish hair trying to stop the guy who was arguing with the little girl.

we parked in the front gate and Axel told me to wake Nixon up then he went out the car "Nixon."I called out to him and shook him softly and he woke up. "we've arrived." I told him and he seemed red. "w-what?" I asked. "y-you're too near." what's he talking about? "I could actually feel y-your breath so could you.. move away?.." I didn't realize that I was... so NEAR TO HIM!! yeah, he's right. I could feel his breath and he could feel mine so I moved back in alert and apologized to him.

then he went out the car and I went out the car. I could feel my cheeks heat up.