my brother and i 26 (anime story)

NIXON'S POV:

what are they gonna need the picture for anyway? well, I don't care.

when we went downstairs, I saw a girl wearing a business suit and a kid about 5 years younger than mellanie and Kristin. "everyone, I would like you to meet my best friend in highschool, Carrie Mae." we stared her. "would you stop staring? it's rude." she told us. "sorry." we said. "and their son, Jake." mom continued. "make friends with him while I talk with Carrie." we all nodded.

while mom and Mrs. Mae talk at the kitchen, we all just stand there with an awkward silence. "so... what are we going to do?" Kristin asked. "um... how about we play... something?" mellanie said. Jake was just silent. seems like he's shy. "Jake, what are you good at?" "pardon?" he asked. "I mean like are you good at hacking, researching, fighting or whatsoever." I said.

"I guess you can say I'm good at researching and hacking." then we just nodded. "you guys wanna play hide and seek?" axel asked. "you're playing a child's game." i said. well, it is true. I mean, I'm already 18 turning 19. (sorry if it's wrong.) "it is a child's game but it brings back memories... you do like to play, right Jake?" Jake looked like he was thinking. "we could play..." Jake said.

everybody jumped in excitement except for me. "Nixon's it." Axel said. "face to the wall and count to ten slowly." Axel told me.

JAKE'S POV:

Nixon counted one to ten slowly as what Axel said. "Jake come on!" a girl about 5 years younger my age said. "sorry, but who are you?" I asked the girl with the short hair. she said "oh.. sorry. my names mellanie. the other girl with the long red hair is my best friend Kristin." she told me with a smile. by the way, I'm 11.

"10! ready or not, here I come!" I heard Nixon say that. I ran to the backyard and was finding a place to hide. I then found a tree to hide. but instead of hiding behind it, I climbed. "wait for me Jake!" I heard mellanie. she tried climbing. "be careful mellanie!" I whispered at her. I reached for her hand just to make sure that she will be safe coming up.

"thanks." she told me. "no problem." I told her back. "guys, wherever you are, I'll still find you." he said out in the backyard where we are. he stood below us. he looked left to right to search for anyone of us, but couldn't find any. so he he went back in. "that was close." I said. "yes, very." mellanie said. we both jumped back down and heard someone say "save!" I heard someone say.

mellanie and I looked at each other and went to where the voice was coming from. I then saw Nixon and Kristin arguing. "I got here first!" Kristin shouted. "no.. I got here first!" Nixon shouted back. after a few minutes of arguing, everyone already came to the room. then, mom and Mrs. silvers did. "what's all this commotion about?" Mrs. silvers asked.

"mom!! tell big brother that I got here first!" "mom!! tell her that I got here first!" Nixon said while emphasizing the word 'I'. "stop it. you're old enough to fight." Mrs. silvers said. "we're going Jake." my mom told me. "OK mom. gotta go guys. nice playing with you. I had fun." u said and I smiled at them. they smiled back at me.

"wait! could you research about Melinda Brooke?" mellanie asked. "sure. I can do that. I'll give the research tomorrow. where's your school?" I asked. "um... it's in Eleanor high." she told me. I nodded. then left the house with my mother.

END OF CHAPTER!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK DOES JAKE LOOK LIKE??

COMMENT IT!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE~ AND HAVE FUN!!