Victor Zsasz 2

Prompt: 'I felt as though the centre of this mans attention was a very bad place to be."

Y/n's pov

You were at Oswald Cobblepot's nightclub with some of your friends, just having a few drinks and catching up with each other. It had been a while since you had seen them since you're always busy at work. Your friends didn't know where you really worked, they thought you were an intern at Arkham Asylum, when in reality, you were a hit man for Salvatore Maroni.

You looked around the club, and your eyes met with those of a very strange looking, but attractive man. He was dressed in all black, his suit having little designs on it in metallic fabric to contrast the matte black. He had no hair, not even eyebrows, pale skin, and dark eyes. You thought you recognized him from somewhere, but couldn't think of it at the moment. He turned away from you, and took a sip of his drink. You felt as though the centre of this mans attention was a very bad place to be, not that you couldn't handle yourself.

"Y/n." Your friend, f/n tried to get your attention, and you turned away from where the strange man was sitting to look at your friend.

"What?" You asked.

"Are you even listening to us?" Your other friend f/n asked.

"Sorry, I.. I thought I saw someone I know." You said, turning back to look at the man, who was already watching you.

"I asked how it's going at Arkham."

"Oh, great." You said, smiling and hoping that they wouldn't ask anymore questions about it. Sadly, they were not as eager to drop the subject as you were.

"So, have you met any of the inmates yet?" F/n asked.

"Any cute ones?" your other friend asked, causing f/n to hit them on the arm.

"No, not really. Look, I spend enough time out of the day thinking about work, could we... talk about something else?" you asked. You felt a tap on your shoulder, and turned to see the man you had been looking at earlier.

"I need to speak with you." he said, and turned and walked out through the back of the club. your friends looked at you confused.

"I.. I know him through work. Ill be right back." You lied. You followed after him, only to be stopped by a large man that you knew to be Butch Gilzean. He used to be loyal as a lap dog to Fish Mooney before she died, and... Victor Zsasz. He 'worked on him' and made him loyal to Oswald Cobblepot. That's why you recognize the man from earlier- he was Carmine Falcones hit man. This isn't going to be good. You thought.

"Customers aren't allowed back here." Butch said, blocking you from going anywhere.

"She's with me." Zsasz appeared behind him, and Butch immediately moved out of the way, and Victor grabbed me by my arm and pulled me along behind him until we were outside the club, in an alleyway.

"You work for Maroni." he said casually, taking out a pistol and shining it with his sleeve.

"You work for Falcone." you replied with the same tone, taking your own pistol out of the waistband of your jeans.

"I'm supposed to kill you if I see you." he stated, pointing the gun at you.

"Same here." you replied, copying his action.

"What are you doing Friday night?" he asked, taking you by surprise.

"Excuse me?" you stuttered.

"Are you busy this Friday night?" he asked again.

"Why, you want to plan how you're going to kill me?" you asked.

"No. There's something more to you than just being Maroni's hit woman. I want to find out what that is." he explained.

"And you intend to do that how?" you asked.

"Dinner. I'll pick you up at 7." he said, putting his gun back into his jacket.

"What if I say no?"

"Is that your answer?" he asked, looking at me. "You can put the gun away, I won't hurt you."

"You have orders from Carmine Falcone to kill me on sight, and yet, here you are, asking me to dinner."

"You have orders from Salvatore Maroni to kill me on sight, and yet, here you are, considering having dinner with me." he retorted.

"Who says I'm considering it?" you asked.

"If you weren't, you would shot me already." he said, tapping the gun that you had pointed at him with his gloved finger. You sighed, but put the gun away.

"Fine, but if our bosses find out, were both dead."

"I'll see you Friday." he said, a small smirk on his face. "I put my number in your phone already." he said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and handing it to you.

"When did you-"

"I took it off the table without you even noticing." he said.

"Nicely done." you said, taking your phone and slipping it into the back pocket of your jeans. "Ill text you my address." When you looked up, he was already gone, and you walked back inside to see him back at his table in the club, once again sipping whatever he was drinking. You went and sat with your friends, who had ordered a round of shots. You poured one down your throat, the liquid burning as it went down. You set the glass down on your table, and looked up to see Victor smirking at you. You raised and eyebrow at him, and he turned back around in his seat. You downed another shot.

This was going to be interesting.