Oswald Cobblepot 2

Imagine being in a relationship with Oswald and witnessing Jim "shooting" him at the end of the dock

     You were walking into Fish Mooney's to bring Oswald his lunch that he had forgotten at home, when you realized you didn't see him anywhere. You decided to ask the first person you saw, who happened to be Butch. The two of you weren't friends necessarily, but he had always been nice enough to you.
"Butch,where's Oswald?"
"Depends on who's asking." He replied, by turning away from the bar.
"Just me." You said.
"In that case he's not here."
"Cut the crap. Where is he?"
"Watch your tone with me. I said he's not here. And he's not coming back so just go home."
"What do you mean he's not-" just then you heard car doors shut and an engine spring to life.
"Where are they taking him?" Ou demanded.
"Better that you don't know." He said, taking a sip of his drink.
"I'm gonna ask you one more time..."
"Fine. But your gonna wish you just let this go. The docks. And go fast."

     You jumped back into your car and sped to the docks. When you got there, there was an old cop car parked with the trunk open, and a man wearing a hat stood beside it.
Further down the dock, you saw a younger looking man with short hair, pointing a gun at Oswald. You got out of the car and started to run down the dock, when the guy next to the old car stopped you.
"Hey stop right there, and puts your hands up where I can see them!" He yelled, pulling a gun on you as well.
"What the hell is going on here? Is this what cops in the city have become? Murderers?"
"You don't understand what's going on here." He said.
"I think I can figure it out for myself thank you." You started backing down the dock, when you heard a voice yell from behind you.
"Harvey, get her/him out of here!"
"I'm working on it!" Harvey yelled. He cocked the gun and aimed it at you once again.
"Stop or I'll shoot. I have to get you out of here."
"So you're gonna shoot two innocent people?" You questioned.
"That scumbag isn't innocent. How d'you know that piece of crap anyway?" He asked. He was obviously distracted, because you were still backing up down the dock, and were about halfway to the end by now.  But his partner was paying more attention.
"Harvey, stop them!" He yelled.
"Y/n!" Oswald voice was trembling as he called out to you.
You turned around and saw him with a gun to his head. He looked terrified.
"Oswald! Please don't hurt him!" You yelled to the man holding the gun.
You felt your hand being pulled behind your back and cuffs clip onto your wrists.
"Oswald!" You yelled, tears streaming down your face as Harvey pulled you back towards his car.
"I love you!" You heard Oswald yell.
You struggled in Harvey's grip but managed to turn back to face the end of the dock where your boyfriend stood, inches from death.
"I love you too!" You yelled back.
"That's sweet, lets go." Harvey threw you roughly into the back seat of the cop car. 
You winced and more tears ran down your face as you heard the sound of a bullet and a loud splash.
"You're better of without him, kid." Harvey said.
"Go to hell." You spat.
His partner got in the passenger seat, and looked at you.
"What are you doing here?" He asked softly.
"Witnessing a murder apparently." You spat.
"It's a long story-"
"Shut up Jim. What are be gonna do with her/him."
"What do you mean what are we gonna do with her/him? We're gonna drop them off at their car and send them home."
"We can't just let them go, they saw what you we did. I say we send em off just like we did that scumbag and be done with it."
"I can hear you ya know." You said.
"Nothing's gonna happen to you, don't worry." Jim said.
"Bull crap nothing's gonna happen to them we can't just let them walk away, Jim!" They had both gotten out of the car and were having a heated argument. You took the opportunity to silently sneak out of the vehicle and get back into your car. You pulled your arms under my legs and bring me hands in front of you, still restrained by the handcuffs. You fiddled with the keys but managed to get the engine started before the two cops noticed. As you started to pull away, Harvey noticed and yelled after you.
"Hey, stop! Dammit!" He swore.

Tears fell down your face once again as you pulled up next to your apartment building. Parking the car, you wiped your eyes and got out. Hauling your way up the stairs, you didn't even bother to change your clothes before crawling into bed and crying yourself to sleep.

Oh wow it's been so long since I wrote an Imagine, sorry. Also sorry this is so sad. I might do a part two of enough people seem interested. Let me know if you want a part two. Love you guys and thanks for 5k reads!!