Edward Nygma 2

Sorry this is short but I wrote it in class because I felt bad for not writing and someone asked for more Nygma. And I mean you can never have too much Nygma so 😊

Prompt: "Just call the police. Nobody has time for your Nancy Drew shenanigans."

Your Pov

You were walking down the snow covered street with your boyfriend, Edward Nygma, individual flakes gently falling from the pitch black sky. You had been walking and just chatting and enjoying the company of each other when you noticed a splatter of dark red on the crisp white snow.
"Ed." You tugged on his arm, and he stopped mid sentence. He stared at the snow and then followed the trail down an alley. You were getting more and more frightened, and you wished he hadn't pulled away to pursue the trail of blood.
"Ed, please be careful. Come here." You said, looking around the dark alley.
"Shhh. I found something." He said happily.
"What is it?" You asked curiously.
"A body." Your heart dropped and your breath caught in your throat.
"What?!" You slowly snuck up to where he was crouching close to the ground. There was indeed a body. He looked to be-
"Victim is a male, mid thirties, cause of death appears to be a stab wound to the lower abdomen."
"Just call the police, Ed! Nobody has time for your Nancy Drew shenanigans!" You said, starting to freak out, and Ed noticed the panic in your voice.
"But I'm still analyzing the situation." He said, looking disappointed.
"That's not your job Ed. You'll be arrested immediately if they find you here. They'll send you to Arkham. And I don't want that." You said, pulling out your phone and dialling 911.
"Fine." He said standing up and grabbing your hand.

--

After you made the anonymous call to the GCPD, you went home and Ed made you a cup of hot cocoa. The two of you were cuddled up on the couch.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm just still getting used to your lifestyle, that's all." You said, snuggling more into his chest. His arms tightened around you.
"The lifestyle of the mayors chief of staff." He laughed.
"The lifestyle of the riddler." You clarified. "But don't change or anything, okay? I love you just the way you are."
"L..love?" He stuttered. You shifted so you could look at him.
"Yeah. I love you, Edward Nygma."
You said, giving him a peck on the cheek. He blushed.
"I love you too." He smiled. You snuggled back up to him. The news came on tv.
"After an anonymous tip to the GCPD, a body was found in an alley behind the 100 block of 22nd and 3rd. The police have no suspects, but foul play is suspected. More on that when we know more details." Ed clicked off the tv, and turned off the lamp on the table beside you. He moved on the couch so he was laying down, with you on top of him, and pulled a blanket over the two of you.
You lifted your head and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips before taking off his glasses and putting them on the table, then snuggling back to your previous position.
"Goodnight, Nygma." You said quietly. He kissed the top of your head.
"Goodnight, y/n." He whispered into your hair.