CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO*

*Sexual Content*

Betty

"Do you want a massage?"

I open one eye to spy on Finn, seeing the body oil in his hands. I guess this is his way of shutting me up. I've done nothing but moan about my sore muscles for hours.

"Please," I whisper, watching him walk over to the bedroom door to lock it, pouring a good-sized amount of oil in his hands.

"I need you to get naked and lay on top of the covers on your front."

I hesitate. "Pardon? You want me naked."

Finn nods patiently. "Yes, I'll be working every muscle in your body."

"Oh, right," I cross my legs as it begins to hum between them, keeping hold of the hem of my t-shirt, "If you could turn away."

"Seriously? Come on, Betty. I've seen you naked plenty of times."

I scrunch my nose up, wanting him to respect my wishes. "Turn around now. "

The palms of his hands face me as he spins around to face the wardrobe. "Fine, I'm not gonna argue with you about it."

"Good," I peel off my baggy Foo Fighters band top, not having to worry about a bra because I'm not wearing one and strip my silk shorts and knickers down my legs. "Don't you dare peek."

"I wouldn't," he chuckles, making questionable noises with his hands and the oil.

I take the duvet off the bed, so we don't get it messy and lay a towel that was on the floor across the bed. "On my front, yeah?"

"On your front with your arms down at your sides," he says, and I copy his instructions. "Tell me when I can turn around."

I try my best to cover my bare bottom with another towel and then tell him to turn around. Finn moves closer concentrating on my lower back, completely shocking me by planting a wet kiss on the side of my bum cheek.

"Finn!" I turn my head to the side and see his eyes widen. "I thought you were supposed to be giving me a massage?"

"I couldn't resist. The cheek is just so kissable."

I try to seem annoyed at him, but it's useless. I enjoy his lips too much to care. "Let's concentrate on the task at hand, shall we?"

Finn puts his warm, oily hands on the base of my spine and then smooths them all the way up until he meets the bottom of my neck. The tips spread out and dig in near my shoulder blades, pulling a deep moan from me.

"Christ, you're full of knots," he says, pressing harder.

I wince. "Ouch, that's sore."

I feel his elbow digging into the spot I just warned him was sore and almost fly off the bed. "What are you doing? Ow, Finn."

Next, comes his knee that digs into the mattress near my stomach. "It'll kill for a few minutes then you won't feel a thing."

"Because, you'll paralyse me," I huff, tensing when he adds even more pressure.

I think every muscle in my back has gone into spasm.

Finn laughs uncontrollably. "You have no idea of how painful a massage can get. Back in my day when I'd get regular sports massages, it would feel like they were ripping my muscles out."

I shut my eyes tight. "I know the feeling."

The tip of his elbow moves away, and his fingers get stuck in, smoothing out any lingering kinks. I relax into the pillow near my face, glad I let him be so persistent. The stiffness in my shoulders gone. Finn pours oil on my back, and the scent of vanilla escapes around the room.