He hits you

"Can you just stop and listen to me!"    You and Harry were fighting because your saw a picture of Harry and the model in a magazine. "Where am I supposed to listen to Harry it's obvious you're cheating on me!?" You yelled at Harry. "Goddamnit listen to me I don't cheat on you!" Harry answered quickly. "Well you know what Harry I'm done I can't take this anymore go to a fucking whore" as you are about to walk out harry crap your hand and slapped you. As soon as that happened you fell on the floor and started crying. Immediately Harry realizes what he has done and starts to cry with you. "I'm so so sorry baby,pleace don't leave me! I didn't cheat on you" Harry said while he grabbed your arm. "It's okay Harry im sorry too, i shouldn' have said those things i was just angry" you  apologize "No no no baby it was all my foult i got too angry and lost control it shouldn't of happen" "I love you Harry" you said while pulling him in to a hug "oh god i love you too baby, soo much"
After that you and Harry decided to watch a movie and cuddle all night.

Hiii guysss❤️ so The last chapter I said that I would update today after it then I'm sorry I didn't have time to seven gonna take more often and comment Some ideas I could maybe write.. well love you and next chapter will be soon!