seeing each other after a long time apart

Harry :

you were standing in the airport with the other girlfriends, waiting for the boys plane to land. you hadn't seen Harry in over two months, and yeah of course you had been talking in the phone and over skype very day, but it just would never be the same. you where looking so much forward to just being able to hug him, kiss him and most of all not have to sleep alone anymore.
after waiting for almost 15 minutes, the boys plane were finally called over the speakers. you could practically feel your heart jumping out of your chest, from pure excitement.
and then you saw him. he was walking towards you his arms wide open. you ran to him and jumped into his arms, making him drop his suitcase. you were so happy you started crying happy tears, finally he was home. you had your Harry here with you, and in that moment you told yourself never to let him go again.

Liam :

you were at the airport waiting for Liam, his plane had landed 10 minutes ago, so he could come any time now. you hadn't seen him in 8 weeks and it was killing you. on the other side of the door you could hear all the fans going crazy to see the boys coming out of the airport. yourself you were in a little lounge looking room, sitting on a fancy really uncomfortable leather couch. you always had to wait in a room like this, due to a little accident you had with some vile fans in the beginning of your and Liams' relationship. since then Liam had made sure you were never to close to the fans when you were by yourself.
suddenly you heard the door behind you open, you turned around to see who had joined you in the little room to be meet by Liam pulling you up from the couch and kissing you.
hens to the long time without seeing each other you gladly kissed him back, and the kiss quickly became more and more rough.
while nipping in your earlobe Liam somehow found time to whisper "jump" into your ear, and you happily followed his order.
soon Liam had you pinned against the wall in the small room.
an amongst all the pleasure the only thing that had time to run through your mind was; a perfect way to greet your perfect boyfriend.