"I don't know how I'm going to do this, Haz," Louis continued, closing his eyes and burying his nose keeping into the fabric of Harry's shirt. "You're the love of my life, H, and I don't know how I'm supposed to continue to live without you by my side."

Louis let out a sigh as he reluctantly pulled his face away from Harry's stomach. He went back to resting his hand over Harry's un-beating heart and continued to let his eyes trace over every inch of Harry's face. He started at Harry's closed eyelids, knowing that the beautiful, green eyes hidden behind them were never going to see the world again. Then he dragged his gaze down the slope of Harry's nose, and he found himself smiling at the amount of times he would catch Harry scrunching it up whenever something would fascinate or disgust him. Then his eyes went to Harry's cheeks, knowing very well that any time Harry smiled, it exposed two perfectly placed dimples on either side of his mouth. And then it was Harry's lips Louis was looking at. Staring at the perfectly bow shape of them and remembering how perfectly they slotted against his own - how just a few days ago those lips were dried purple, but today, they were a pale pink color.

Louis didn't know what it was about staring at every feature of Harry's face, but suddenly, everything about his mood instantly changed. He knew there was only one person alive that could take responsibility of why his boy was laying there lifeless on the medic table, and Louis knew very damn well that he no right to be alive just as must as Harry had no right to be dead. Louis' blue eyes instantly flicked red, and the built up of anger that suddenly consumed him was now overwhelming him, and Louis had to go to something about it other than just standing there staring at a dead corpse.

Louis turned on his heels and ended up storming out the medic room. The second Louis stepped foot into the main area of the cabin, every wolf that was around froze in their spots. They knew better than to ever mess with a grieving alpha, and they also knew not to get in the way when an alpha was angry, but ever since the battle was over, Louis hadn't made any other contact outside of the medic room besides his friends that came inside to check on him. No werewolf knew what to do when Louis started to stomp his way down the hallway. Everyone remained frozen until Louis was out sight. It had been days since anyone had seen the alpha, and it had been a first to see him so caught up in his emotions.

Louis was fuming as he continued to trudge his body down the hallway. His fist were tightly clenched by his sides and his breathing was coming out heavy and in puffs. When he finally reached the door that was at the end, the one that had stairs leading down to the underground cell, he yanked it open and ran down the steps. The seconds Louis' eyes land on him, he lost all the control he had left in his body. Louis immediately took off and charged over to where Nick was laying on the ground with chains wrapped around his body and wolfsbane poisoned in his system.

All in all, Nick was weak, and Louis was angry.

Louis gripped on to the collar of Nick's shirt and abruptly yanked him to his feet. "This is all your fucking fault," Louis spat in his face, feeling his eyes turn red and letting every part of his anger consume his entire body. "Harry is dead because of you, and now I'm going to fucking make you pay for it."

Louis quickly switched his grip from Nick's collar to around his neck, letting his claws come out and pierce through his skin. Nick let out a weak cry when he felt the first slice of Louis' nail digging through his neck. Louis jerked Nick's head in his direction and yanked him closer so they were nearly eye to eye. Louis let out a heavy breath that tickled right on the tip of Nick's nose before he sent a hard blow to the underside of Nick's jaw, releasing his hold on the weak alpha and letting him fall back with the blow.

Louis stalked back to Nick and quickly got on top of his body. He pinned him down with his legs on either side of Nick's torso and began throwing his fist in every direction of his face. He went for the nose then for the jaw again, sometimes sending a blow deep within his ribs and hearing the bones in those positions crack, but a couple of seconds after each hit, Nick always healed. The scratches closed up, the bones reformed, and he would get a brief second of no pain before Louis was starting all over. The only thing that remained clear on Nick was the dried up blood pooling under his nose and dribbling out the side of his mouth, but it wasn't enough to satisfy Louis.