Rowanstar

This is for pebblewing

Name: Rowanstar (warrior name- Rowanblossom)

That's cool.

Gender: She-cat

 Age: (at death) 87 moons

Appearance: Honey brown tabby she-cat with a white marking on her chest and a white underbelly and hazel eyes, leaning more on the brown side. She has short fur, but long legs and tail. Unique. Personality: As a kit, apprentice, and young warrior- optimistic, hopeful, bright. She was very friendly. She was very flirtatious, but she was kind of gullible. She also got jealous of anybody who got in her relationship with Duskleap.As an older warrior and deputy- pretty pessimistic. Not really close with anyone. Prideful, boastful, still slightly gullible. Also very clever and smart. Friendly if she wants to be. This is all pretty good. As leader: Mad with anger and sadness, but nobody knows that it's there. Smart, not gullible any more. Bloodthirsty. Okaaay then...

Clan: EmberClan

Family:Mother- Honeyflight (Honey brown she-cat with a white chest and yellow eyes.)Father- Silverclaw (Light gray tabby tom with hazel-brown eyes)Brother- Smokestripe (dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes)Mate- Duskleap (Dark gray tom with amber-green eyes)Kits- none

I like those names.

Backstory: Rowankit grew up happily with her brother, Smokekit. They became apprentices. Rowanpaw is popular with the clan, as she was friendly and funny. What Clan are you referring to? You didn't mention the Clan! She worked hard to become the best warrior she could possibly be, and it worked. All through this, Rowanpaw had a big crush on Duskpaw, another apprentice. Then she, Smokepaw, and Duskpaw became warriors. Rowanblossom's friend, Cherrypetal, heard from her brother (who was friends with Duskleap) that Duskleap liked Rowanblossom, too. At this, Rowanblossom decided to get bold and become better friends with Duskleap. The usual. It worked, and they grew closer and closer, until the medicine cat, Flashstripe, got a prophecy.The prophecy was this: The edge of night will darken the tree. Nature will battle, and one will go to darkness; the other will go to light." Ooh... mysterious....Everyone assumed that "the tree" was Treeheart, an arrogant and boastful she-cat. But there were no cats with the prefix "night" in the clan, and there were no black cats in the clan, either. The leader, Icestar, decided to send out a search party to find "the edge of night". She picked Smokestripe, Treeheart, Whitestep, and Duskleap to find the cat. This is gaining suspense. Rowanblossom was sad, but she knew that when Duskleap returned, he would have many stories to tell and would still love her just as much as she loved him.

One night, a cat visited Rowanblossom in her dreams. (She thought it was a StarClan cat, but he was actually from the dark forest). He told her that he would show her Duskleap if she promised him something in return. She promised, eager to see a glimpse of Duskleap.

He showed her a gray cat that looked like Duskleap sitting next to a ginger she-cat who looked like Treeheart, with twined tails. Treeheart was sharing tongues with him, and he looked happy. (This was actually a tom that looked like Duskleap and a cat that looked like Treeheart, in another part of the world). This is very interesting so far. Just try not to mention something twice. Rowanblossom instantly despised the two. When the vision finished, Rowanblossom asked the cat what he wanted. He said he wanted her to train with him every night. Rowanblossom accepted, as she wanted to get revenge. A little too similar to Crookedstar though.Rowanblossom trained with the cat for a couple moons until she got her own apprentice, Snowpaw. Snowpaw was ambitious, just like Rowanblossom was. Snowpaw became Snowtalon, and Rowanblossom was appointed deputy after the previous deputy, Ashpelt, died. She completely took over leadership duties after Dawnstar caught greencough, and started a campaign against CinderClan, trying to drive them out to get their territory. Dawnstar died, Rowanblossom became Rowanstar. She continued her campaign against CinderClan, her efforts growing more and more vicious. She didn't care about the warrior code anymore. That's not a good trait for a leader to have. Many cats died, from CinderClan as well as her own clan. Than the journeying cats returned.Whitestep had died, and Smokestripe was badly injured. Rowanstar still believed the vision, so she decided to get revenge on Duskleap.She became mates with him, all with the intention of then breaking his heart and then, after making him live with it after a few moons, luring him somewhere and killing him slowly and painfully. Oh my... dramatic...
But she only got through part 1 of the plan, breaking Duskleap's heart. It turned out that Treeheart was plotting against her and had recruited the whole clan, including Duskleap. He was also angry and hurt. The whole clan rebelled, and in the last moments of her life, Rowanstar battled with Duskleap, both of them angry with misconceptions and misunderstandings. They killed each other, fullfilling the prophecy. Duskleap was "the edge of night" and Rowanstar was "the tree". How was Rowanstar 'the tree'? Rowanstar went to "the darkness" (the DF) and Duskleap went to "the light", (StarClan).

That was dark. But really good. I like the story behind her Clan. She has a very unique story, and I like how you included a weird prophecy that keeps you wondering throughout the story. Except I don't understand how Rowanstar was the tree in the prophecy. You could make this have a bit pf a happier ending for the main character, though. Also, I really don't think you should've made Rowanblossom the leader. Or if you really needed to, you should've included more of why you think Dawnstar appointed her deputy, because most leaders are requested and guided by the previous one. You mentioned none of that. Rowanstar did not make a very good leader and didn't do a very good job at putting the Clan in front of her needs. I respect her CinderClan campaign, but she was not a great leader. Other than this, I think you did outstanding with this. Beautiful job, pebblewing

8.5 out of 10