nOT eNOUGH oCS

I need more Ocs!!!

YUP, IT HAS BEEN SUCH A WHILE SINCE I'VE BEEN ACTIVE (fartface, I was in caps lock) and I know you guys have all been posting new stories and chapters and whatnot while I've been here missing out! Just the same as 3warriorsfan, pebblewing, Sorreltail101, and GoBookWorms, my school computer has been taken away for the summer and erased. (get out of farfing tag mode!!!!!)

I have been at camp and at my mom's with the old shattered beastly iPad, I haven't been able to reach Wattpad! (Oh my dog, wattpad doesn't even recognize itself. It put red lines underneath it's own name! *snorts*) Here I am, at the farm, on a 200 year old dusty box computer in an old, smelly shack with cobwebs and dirt everywhere. Luckily, I just got a brand new iPad pro at my mom's, and it works like a charm, so I'll be able to reach you weirdos more easily nowadays. :) (How the shell do I get out of the farfing tag mode?!?!?!) Anyway, just for the heck of it, I'll be coming up with some incredibly awful OC names because I AM BORED-ER THAN A PIECE OF PLASTIC And I'll notify you guys that I REALLY need more OCs!!!!!

Evilclaw

Bloodyface

Barfmouth

Scarypelt

Stubtail

Sliteyes

Snakevenomkillerpainfuldeath

Snotnose

Poopbutt (I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING)

Furpelt

Starstar

Horseskin

Annoyingfish

Yawningjaw

Swallow, Mallow, and Fallow-tail (yape, Hunter, I caught you, you just ran out of ideas)

Fartso

Chubbyface

Pawpaw

IKnowThatThisIsPatheticButIDon'tCare

Toejam

Baldpelt

Purplefur (that would be awesome)

And last but not least, KitKat!! The story I have wanted to write for ages!!! (Oh, that reminds me. Follow the_purple_kitkat on instagram! My profile picture is my face reveal :) )

Kitkit was a very shy kit, and had the strangest name of them all. She was a FlowerClan kit who had no idea what to do with her ridiculous name. She was a chocolate brown kit with a caramel colored underbelly and white wafer paws. Her mother was Bayleaf and her father was Hickoryfur, and as a joke, Hickoryfur named one of his kits Kitkit to impress his friend, Cloudpool. Cloudpool wasn't amused.

Kitkit was made fun of for her ridiculous name, and Hickoryfur never apologized for it. He always took it as a joke. Therefore, he practically saw Kitkit as a joke. Her life was all a joke. As a result, Kitkit hated her life. Sometimes Cloudpool would come over to the Queen's Den to cheer up poor Kitkit. He'd talk to her about his childhood, and being enemies with Hickoryfur, her father. As they grew up together, they learned there wasn't actually any reason for them to be enemies, so they became friends. Kitkit really liked Cloudpool.

Kitkit always acted like a kit. She always wanted a friend. But all the other kits judged her because she had an unfortunate beginning to her life unlike the rest of them. She planned on jumping into the creek and drowning so that she could get rid of her life and have a better time in StarClan. She never actually did it because she was too scared. Every time she always said to do something harmful to herself, she never did it because she didn't actually want to die. She never made it to apprenticeship because she always acted so much like a kit.

She didn't want to become a warrior. Instead, she planned on being one of the permanent queens. She never became Kitpaw, she went straight to Kitcat because she was a cat who tended to act like a kit. Kitcat never gave birth or had a mate, she hated relationships. She wasn't interested in giving birth. She wanted to play small games with herself and take care of her mother. But she gave no love to her father because she still despised her name. And Bayleaf found another mate to replace him. His name was Crispfur. He respected Kitcat in the fatherly manner. After four moons, they had two kits, Amberleaf and Windstorm. Kitcat spent most of her days babysitting them or playing with them.

When she was 67 moons old, she was prowling out in the woods on her aged paws. She tried to climb up a tree to catch a squirrel for a game she liked to call squirrel-catcher that she invented in kithood. She caught the squirrel but she had to climb so far to get the squirrel that she was standing on a branch 3 inches thick, and it broke and she crashed to the ground. The squirrel escaped out of her paws, but Kitcat did not care anymore because her spine pierced her like a monster headlight. She lay on her back, as she suffered. She died there a because she broke her spine. She joined her mother and Crispfur in StarClan, the wish she asked for when she was a kit. However, Kitcat will always be known as a KitKat candy bar by us twolegs.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this silliness. Thank you for all your OC comments. I will respond once I come back from vacation, which will be in a week. You can put this on your warriors OC ratings if you wish, but please don't give it a bad rating because this was only for fun. -FluffyBarbadoo