Cloudnose

Name: Cloudnose

That is a cute name! (and it's very original)

Rank: Permanent camp warrior

Age: (at death) 102 moonsClan: SparkClan

Interesting Clan name.

Looks: White tom with a gray splotch on his nose and dark blue eyes

Not cliché. Perfect.

Personality: Gentle, loves kits, cowardly, HATES hurting any living thing, peaceful

Good personality, but why does he eat fresh-kill? (HATES hurting any living thing)

Mother: Ashclaw- Dark gray she-cat with a white underbelly and brown eyes

Father: Hailfang- Mostly white tom with some gray parts and blue eyes

Sister: Stormstrike- Exactly like Ashclaw except with hazel eyes

Mate: Smokewing- light gray tabby she-cat with hazel eyes
Kits: Thistlepaw (later Thistlecloud)- gray and white she-cat with hazel eyes

Creative family. Not overused at all.

Cloudkit was quiet as a kit. Well, obviously!! (That was a weird analogy, but who else could possibly care that much?) He kept to himself. When he and his sister, Stormkit, became apprentices, Stormpaw was very excited. Cloudpaw, not so much. But they both trained hard and did well. Then came the battle with EmberClan. (They are in SparkClan). Two warriors of EmberClan died, and three of SparkClan. Cloudpaw was horrified. He ran all the way back to camp and told Birdstar he didn't want to be a warrior. How depressing! Birdstar called in the medicine cat, Blackstone, and they discussed possibilities for Cloudpaw. Blackstone suggested that Cloudpaw become his apprentice, and Cloudpaw accepted and began to learn about herbs. Ashclaw and Hailfang, his parents, were mad at him. They were both very good warriors and wanted their kits to be, too. Stormpaw was also mad, but less than their parents. Eventually, things cooled down with them. But the tension was rising over the five dead warriors in the battle. Soon, another battle came. It was less severe than the last one, but there were still bad injuries. After he was done treating everyone with Blackstone, he went to Birdstar and told her he didn't want to be a medicine cat, either. What a picky cat! Birdstar called in Blackstone and the elders: Rippleeye That is such a weird name! and Flowertail. Birdstar told the elders the situation, and Rippleeye remarked that when he was a kit, there had been a she-cat who didn't want to be a warrior or a medicine cat. He said that she had become a permanent queen and helped take care of the kits, as well as do chores and other things. Birdstar replied that that was a good idea, and asked Cloudpaw if he were at least willing to try it. Cloudpaw said yes, and he became a permanent camp warrior. Ashclaw and Hailtalon were very mad at him again. Stormpaw defended him. What a noble sister. Meanwhile, there was a new litter of kits born. Their names were Smokekit and Sootkit. Cloudpaw helped take care of them. He knew Smokekit had a bit of a crush on him, but he didn't feel the same. Smokekit and Sootkit became apprentices, and Stormpaw became a warrior, Stormstrike. Birdstar was holding off giving Cloudpaw his name until he got more comfortable in his position. He did, and got the name Cloudnose, for "sniffing out" the right job he wanted to do. What do you mean by that? A couple moons later, Smokepaw and Sootpaw became Smokewing and Sootwhisker. They were both warriors. Stormstrike became mates with a tom named Graythorn, and she had kits named Mistkit, Sharpkit, and Stonekit. Mistkit and Stonekit in the same litter? That is canon. When the kits were old enough to be away from their mother every once in a while, Stormstrike left to go on patrol, or go hunting, leaving the kits in Cloudnose's care. Cloudnose wasn't mad at her; he knew that she needed to be active and nursery life just wasn't for her. Meanwhile, he was getting closer to Smokewing, and she announced she was expecting kits. Cloudnose was thrilled. The night before she gave birth, Mistkit, Sharpkit, and Stonekit became apprentices. Smokewing gave birth to a beautiful gray and white she-cat, whom they named Thistlekit. Moons passed peacefully and Thistlekit became an apprentice. Stormstrike's kits became Miststep, Stst... Sharpleaf, and Stonenose. Then a lone fox attacked the camp and headed straight for the nursery. Cloudnose fought it and protected the kits inside, but later died of his injuries.

Wow. What a creative OC. I am so dazzled by the backstory. It is very engrossing and stirring. This OC comes in a Clan that is unique and has really interesting members. Nothing about this is overused. This OC's family is original, especially their names. This OC has a great personality, it's also relatable (except for the calm part. I am very hyper indeed). I love the name and the looks of your OC. Everything is great. In the backstory, Mistkit and Stonekit are canon, but it's fine. Very amazing job, pebblewing

10 out of 10