Chapter 4

Author's note:
So this is Mr.Green up above ☝️
.
.
.

Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment...love you all:)
_____________________
Jasmine POV
I was playing with Mr.Green's card deciding wether to talk to him or not. I'm so confused like ughhh.

ROSE. I didn't talked to her since she left. I will just call her after im come back.

I looked at the card one more time to see the address and wasn't surprised that it was in the middle of London. Well looks like I'm taking the tube( train,metro,subway...etc).

I didn't learn how to drive,yet. But oh well. I got dressed and looked out from the window and looks like  both Caleb and Uncle Ted are gone. All clear.

I walked down the street and stopped at a cafe to get a snack and drink. But i always felt like I'm being watched, but when i look around no one is there or even focusing on me. Oh well. When i reached the tube it was strangely kind of empty even it was in a rush hour but i remembered it's the weekend. There was an old cute couple and the old man was holding flowers. Awwww they were so cute. But there was also a guy looks like my age lost in his music and there was two creepy men looking right at me i smiled at them and broke the eye contact.

When i reached in front of the building i felt two hands grabbing me by the shoulder. "Where do you think you're going??" One of the two men i saw at the tube said creepily. "Umm none of your business." I answered then i kicked him between his legs and ran into the building while the other one tried to run after me. Dammit i forgot about him he almost caught me when Mr.Green stepped in front of him and said "Max she's not the enemy, go and help your twin brother whose laying on the ground and stop suspecting everyone."

"I'm sorry we just thought you were a threat when we heard you were going to Mr.Green through the card." Max said and walked away leaving me lost.

"Wait what??!" I asked while looking at Mr.Green. He just nodded his head and led me to his office while saying " I will explain everything dear just come with me."

We went to his office and the ride in the elevator was all silence but i didn't mind it.

"Sit down dear" He said. "So are you going to explain or what?" I asked. "Well what do you wanna know?" He answered. "Umm everything, like why don't you like my grandpa. Also why did Max said to me that he heard me over the card and so you have any relation with the Shadow Knight and who is he Mr.Green?" I asked many questions that he laughed. " oh my dear just call me Alex and have patience my dear, I'm going to order us some coffee because you're going to stick around for a while." He said.

"So I'm terribly sorry for the way i talked about William like that but it was the only way to get your attention since all the people would talk good about him that you got used to it. Anyway, i knew William since we were 15. We were best friends and promised that we would grow old together. We went to the same college and after we graduated we opened a company together and got successful at the first few months due to good luck. But we did some horrible, terrible things that broke down our company and lost our contact together at the age of 40. After 15 years i saw him in my office asking for my help which is unusual of him but i didn't think twice to help him. He asked me to protect you and taking care of the responsibilities he had left for you until the right time comes and it came Jasmine. But you must find out them on your own and you could find them in his diary. Just don't let anyone else ever to see it or take it not even the closest to you." He explained.

"Oh okay. It's getting darker i have to leave, thank you for everything." I said. "Wait I will have one of my drivers to take you home and take that key, but keep it safe and hidden with you." He replied

I was about to leave his office when he said "Jasmine my dear, a small piece of advice don't trust the closest to you. You never know what they could do and your Grandpa's house is bigger than you actually think"

When i arrived home Caleb and Uncle Ted still didn't arrive. I think they went to a business trip or something. As i thought , i was right they left a note saying that they will come back after 3 days from Italy.

Great now i could search the place all i want. But i need Rosy's help. After i called her she came right away and told her everything that happened.

"What do you think the terrible things that they did to get their company destroyed??" Rose asked while we were eating pizza. "Well i don't know but if we searched the office we might know." I answered

Alex Green (Mr.Green) POV
"Don't worry she's going to be okay, I did what you told me to do and the girl seems strong and could handle everything. But she doesn't need to fix what we have done. I know i kinda lied to her but it's for her own good you'll see" i said staring at him. "Well then I'll wait but not for long. I heard that Emy is coming to London and going to ruin everything."

I sighed. I warned her , she's acting all innocent and doesn't want Jasmine to find out her dark secrets but she will be okay exposed so soon....

Unknown POV
"Perfect" i said in a whisper as i finished writing in the paper. What I'm just helping Jasmine. I grabbed a rock and threw it at the office making a loud sound as the glass shattered then right away i felt Jasmine and Rose coming. Then i threw the paper inside and started to run.

Jasmine POV
I heard the breaking of a glass. It was 2:00 am for god sake. Me and rose ran to the office to see the window is broke and a piece of paper is on the ground. We saw a figure running to the branches. Not again.

I took the paper carefully between the glasses and read it out loud for Rose to hear.

"Look closely between the book shelfs and the key you got.
                     -The Shadow Knights"

"Okay let's search then what are waiting for?" Rose asked. We started searching and got all the books out then, We saw a lock in the wall. I brought the key out of my pocket and immediately started to unlock it after i heard the sound of the lock is being opened. Surprisingly all the wall with the book shelfs started to move to the right and an another office appeared in front of us. We were both shocked and when we went back to reality we went inside and the door closed after we went inside. It must have a sensor in it.

We then started to search around and i opened the desk's drawer and i saw it. The diary....

_______________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the secrets will be revealed soon....maybee