Chapter 3

Aunt Emy POV
"I need to go back there she needs me" i exclaimed through the phone. "No you cannot she still needs to find out on her own" Mr. Green replied. "But this isn't part of the plan!" I started to raise my voice " I'm going back to England wether you like it or not!" I continued. "Farewell, you chose the hard way, beware of the consequences" he replied then ended the call.

How dare he do this to my niece, i will do everything i could to protect her. She's just so pure and innocent, she can't see the horrible things life could bring. Oh god please protect her.

I called out for my husband, Tom, "What happened??" He asked. " We're going back to London, it's time" i answered. He nodded and we went to the airport.
_______________________
Jasmine POV
**Flashback**
"Uncle Ted what is Grandpa going to do?" My 8 years old asked. "He just got some business to do" Uncle Ted answered. Then he got a a phone call and got busy.

I wandered off to the kitchen then i noticed something. A secret passage and from it there's screaming. I got so curious that i went down the passage and the more i went the more the piercing scream was louder. I started to cry once i saw a man full of blood and was whimpering. I started to scream at the almost dead man. Uncle Ted and Grandpa came rushing in and took me outside while shouting at the guards to shut close the door and get rid of that man.

**End of flashback**

We reached our destination by the lake. It was a really beautiful place, peaceful. The sound of birds and the smell of the soil. It was so refreshing.

We spent the day making fire, grilling and making s'mores. Oh how i love them. Before we left i started to write in ny notebook the feelings that i couldn't get out in words.

"The sound of my heartbeat rhymes with the sound of birds, it's singing along with them. Every time i close my eyes i can't see the future all i see the past, the past that holds darkness like the night. Scary and afraid, afraid of what my life beholds. Even though everything looks right it feel wrong."

I stopped writing when i heard Caleb telling me it's time to go. Rose left yesterday due to another emergency. I always offer her help but she refuse.

I sighed and went to the car looking out from the window waiting for Caleb and Uncle Ted to go home.
But i heard a sound like a gun going off...

Rose POV
I don't know why Caleb made me leave...uughhhh he could be an idiot sometimes. I'm starting to worry about Jasmine. Like why would Mr.Ted called Caleb by Jacob like what the hell is going on. Something really fishy is happening and i need to find out and tell Jasmine.

Uncle Ted POV
Everything happened so fast. The gun went off and the next thing i see is my niece has a gun pointed at her head. "This isn't what we planned for Jacob!!!" I whispered loudly to him. "I don't know what is happening, he's betraying his promise" Jacob answered. "Who the hell is Jacob??!!" Jasmine asked. He just stayed silent hearing us. He calls himself the shadow knight, who the hell call himself that!

He pushed Jasmine to us and threw a paper on the ground and started to run off, Jacob started to run after him but i stopped him. We turned to Jasmine and the shock was so obvious on her face. She started crying i went to hold her and calm her down.

She surprised me by pushing me off and going to the car but before she  shut the door she shouted "I really need a good explanation for all of this!"

I looked at Jacob and sighed, well this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
___________________
Jasmine POV
"What if everything is a lie, the world we live in isn't what we think. People are starting to change, everything is just getting worse but i swear I'm going to set things right...on my own."

After finishing writing in my notebook i decided that i will get the answers want and then go to the office.

When we reached the villa the guards opened the gates and we went inside.

I rushed inside the living room waiting for them. They shortly came after me looking kind of worried and concerned.

"Why are you being called Jacob??" I asked. "It's a nickname sis don't worry" he answered.

"Then who was that guy that pointed a freaking gun to my head?!" I nearly shouted. I waited for an answer but there were no reply. 2 minutes passed and still
"Soo??!" I asked again. "We umm don't know yet" Uncle Ted answered. "What do you mean by that huh??" I said and feeling my blood starting to boil. "Just calm down, he calls himself the shadow knight, but we were going on a road trip to trap him but he was too fast and broke the promise" Caleb said to me. The shadow knight?? "Well what does he want?" I asked again wanting more answers. "Well..." Caleb said then handed me a letter and i started reading it.

"Dear Jasmine,
Stupid i know right?? Well darling your precious grandfather left for you lots of responsibilities but he kept them as a secret...so you need to reveal them before you discover the wrong ones . If you need any help contact Mr.Green
Yours,
The Shadow Knight
P.S. funny name right?? "

I smiled a bit at the end but i decided to show no emotion and went pass by them and into my room to call Mr.Green....
_______________________
End of the chapter... thanks for reading:)
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion loviess:))
Sooo Caleb turned out to be Jacob??