Chapter 2

Author's note:
Don't forget to vote if you want and comment if you have noticed any kind of problem while reading...just tell me your opinions 😂😂 .
Oh and this is William house 🏡.
_______________________
Unknown POV
It's time...it's time to set everything right, time to reveal it all i can't stand it anymore but soon. Soon enough Jasmine will know everything.
--------------------------------------
Jasmine's POV
I kept searching in the office for something that might be related to what Mr.Green said but i didn't find anything.

The place was the same, organized, clean and everything is in its place remaining untouched. It's like he never left. I know it's crazy but sometimes i don't feel like he passed away, i feel that he is alive somewhere in this world.

How i wish he could just be with me for 5 minutes to talk about everything and anything. But that is impossible. I was distracted in my thoughts when i heard Bolt, our family dog, bark. This isn't his usual self it seems like something wrong.

I checked from the window and i saw a figure but i couldn't make out his face or even the way it dressed. It was standing between the branches and Bolt was running to him as if he was his owner that he didn't see in a long time when the figure looked in my direction he started to ran off. I heard Caleb shouting out for Bolt to come back while talking in the phone... again. Who is he talking to all that time.
___________________
Unknown POV
That stupid dog he almost got me caught!! I'm glad that i managed to ran off before the security could notice. I ran till i reached my car and started the engine. I need to tell my boss he must know what happened, that yes Jasmine was about to discover the secrets but the wrong ones....
---------------------------------------
Jasmine POV
I woke up the next morning recalling all yesterday events, after what happened in the office i went back to sleep. "Guess I'm celebrating my birthday on my own" i huffed saying to myself when suddenly the door bursted open and Caleb, Rose,Uncle Ted and Bolt came through.

Caleb was holding a cake and they all were singing happy birthday while Bolt jumped on my lap and started to lick my face. I laughed and hugged everyone of them "You guys, thank you really" i said "You deserve more sis, so what do you wanna do on your 17th birthday?" Caleb replied "Oh oh let's go shopping or go see a movie" Rose said in excitement. "How about a road trip??" Uncle Ted suggested. "YES ROAD TRIP" i shouted because of my excitement but oh what the heck. "So it's obvious what we're going to do" Uncle Ted said and we all laughed.

"So how things are going??" Rosy asked while me and her were getting ready. "Pretty good but something weird happened last night, but i will tell you about it later. It's nothing that important." I said. "Huh, who is that so called Mr. Green??" She asked while grabbing his card. I shivered when i heard his name. What he said yesterday just give me creeps. Oh he is no one special actually he's an old man who i think doesn't really like grandpa." I said "WHAT?? How could anybody don't like Papa Williams?" She exclaimed.

Rose spends most of her time with me as her mother works as a nurse and her brother came to live with them since last year after his father started to beat him up. Yes Rosy's parents are divorced since Rosy was 5 years old. I remember those days where she will sleep in with me and i calm her as she cries herself to sleep. Grandpa always treated her as his own grandchild.

"But wait why is his card a little thick and plastic. Mostly they're just paper, Jessy ( nickname for me that i hate) just be careful with that man i don't trust him from your words" she said." I will don't worry." I told her.

I was about to tell her about yesterday day but we heard a knock on the door from Caleb saying "We will meet you downstairs" i sighed and said " okay okaayyy just a second, Rosy i need to tell you something first." So i told her about yesterday night.
_______________________
Caleb POV
I don't know what he was doing here last night. Last time i threatened him and he came again. Idiot! I told Ted about what happened and he decided to go on a road trip. "Did you arrange everything?? Just make sure she doesn't suspect anything again. We can't let it happen again last time she noticed when she was 8 years old . We can't let it happen again do you understand Jacob??!!" He said. "Yes i understand, father."
______________________
.
.
.
.
Author's note
Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment:)))